Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  My Thoughts on Andy Murray: Champion so far... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

My Thoughts on Andy Murray: Champion so far...

(Read 570 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

My Thoughts on Andy Murray: Champion so far... « on: November 16, 2012, 11:58 PM »

I got the book today (it's my birthday) and I am already on page 30 of the book which is approximately 3/4 of the way through Chapter 1. Despite this I feel the book is good so far and very detailed. It talks about subjects such as his mother, Davis Cup and his first Wimbledon back in '05. I don't have a lot to write about the book yet but when I finish a chapter I will write a short review about it so if anyone wants to buy it they can read these reviews and decided whether it is worth it or not.

So far I give it 5 stars.

It is definitely a book for all Andy fans out there.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: My Thoughts on Andy Murray: Champion so far... « Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 09:30 AM »

So sorry I'm one day late Connor, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Wish you a very happy life ahead and hope you had a blast yesterday Smile
Got your best birthday gift I guess siNce I see that you really enjoyed it:D
So, 16 now right?
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: My Thoughts on Andy Murray: Champion so far... « Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 11:36 AM »

Many happy returns for yesterday MZ.

The book's on my Christmas list.  I'm not allowed to buy myself anything from October onwards each year, as I'm "so difficult to buy for."  So anything I want has to wait until 25 December. 

Grrr.
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: My Thoughts on Andy Murray: Champion so far... « Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 12:57 PM »

The theme of the book is Andy’s story through the 2012 US Open tournament, match by match.  With the author veering off subject to discuss different periods in Andy’s life both tennis and private. Discussing people around him for example media, trainers, family and girlfriend. His relationships’ with these people and other organisations in the tennis world.

It is not a biography, but the author takes quotes from his 2008 autobiography. The book builds up to the final of the US Open and what being US Open Champion means to him. A very good read!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »