Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 754 Go Down Reply
Author

News Articles

(Read 464418 times)
nads
Seed

My Fav AM Pic!

Re: News Articles « Reply #120 on: August 23, 2007, 09:05 AM »

I'm just confused about the fact that that he seems to be there so early according to Anna, when Rob regularly mentions that Andy turns up late... !? Or is that just the days he's supposed to meet Rob :p
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #121 on: August 23, 2007, 09:44 AM »

Anna was clearly paid by Patricio for this statement! lmao
[ Last edit by Mark August 23, 2007, 09:44 AM ] IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: News Articles « Reply #122 on: August 23, 2007, 12:50 PM »

Nice to see someone with something nice to say about Andy's training and motivation!

Smile Isn't it.

Methinks Brad's had a great influence on Andy's training. Let's face it, that's the boring, tedious bit. Playing the matches is the good bit.

But I so hope he grows into his full fitness potential, although Petch did say last week that he always thought Andy would begin to reach maximum potential after he was 21.

Very Happy Here's hoping.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #123 on: August 26, 2007, 05:28 PM »

This article sort of suggests Murray and Brad may have not been getting a long so well due to the injury and him heading back to England would have helped things.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: News Articles « Reply #124 on: August 26, 2007, 05:35 PM »

This article sort of suggests Murray and Brad may have not been getting a long so well due to the injury and him heading back to England would have helped things.

Scary! Great minds and all that!

I had been thinking exactly that for a week or so, just something in the tone of Brad's blogs. Andy cant be the easiest person to try and train. I hate the way he berates Brad on court, it's disrespectful and rude, an injured, frustrated Andy must be hell to be around.

Interesting times lie ahead, dont you think? Think
[ Last edit by hulahoop August 26, 2007, 05:36 PM ] IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #125 on: August 26, 2007, 05:38 PM »

I can certainly imagine those two irritating each other in these horrible circumstances.
IP Logged
nads
Seed

My Fav AM Pic!

Re: News Articles « Reply #126 on: August 27, 2007, 09:10 AM »

I wouldn't read too much into it, I think Brad has enough experience of stroppy teens to be an adult about it, his LTA salary should help with that too.

That both are frustrated with the longer than expected injury is normal, but I don't think they're frustrated with each other. They've always rubbed each other up, that's part of their chemistry, but Andy loves Brad's optimism, that's also part of the chemistry. Plus Brad's strong on figuring out what's going on in players' heads, and he'll have known what Andy needs to sort out the mental blocks. If that was some girlfriend TLC and advice from his own doctor, so be it.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #127 on: August 30, 2007, 10:55 AM »

Murray's wrist injury due to, 'One too many off the Oliver' admits star.

Talking to our correspondent from his hotel balcony Murray said, "I suppose all the press back in England will be writing ridiculous stories about how I damaged my wrist. No doubt The Sun will be saying it happened through too much self love."

"Not at all Andy", our reporter replied. Somehow keeping a straight face he continued, "We are very much behind you back in the UK"

The charmless Scottish nerk continued, "Well I did get my repetitive strain injury through excessive masturbation but is that so wrong ? I'm 20 for Christ's sake not 50. Have you seen the New York women, they are amazing. The number of times I have had to keep an image fresh in my mind and run back to the hotel to knock one out, it's madness. Jennifer Aniston walked past yesterday."

When our correspondent suggested that perhaps if he had a stable girlfriend the wrist would have time to heal Murray simply turned his head away, giggled and returned to his room.

That just isn't funny... search me
[ Last edit by Mark August 30, 2007, 10:55 AM ] IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #128 on: August 30, 2007, 11:02 AM »

roflmao  Oh my ...

Is Kim not doing her job properly?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #129 on: August 30, 2007, 11:07 AM »

Bad Kim! naughty
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: News Articles « Reply #130 on: August 30, 2007, 12:01 PM »

Is Kim not doing her job properly?

Interesting choice of words there. Whistle
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #131 on: August 30, 2007, 12:11 PM »

What a rude mind you have!! roflmao
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: News Articles « Reply #132 on: September 02, 2007, 11:29 AM »

A random piece of news. Think

Tennis ace Andy reveals Capital favourites

TENNIS ace Andy Murray has highlighted a handful of his favourite places in the Capital as part of a new tourism drive.

The British number one named the Craiglockhart Tennis Centre, where he won his first Scottish junior title, and Easter Road stadium among his favourites. Others included the Edinburgh Dungeon and the city's Hard Rock Cafe.

He said: "I love spending time at home, which does not happen often nowadays, so when I do get the chance I like to revisit old hangouts like Craiglockhart Tennis Centre and of course Easter Road where I started playing for Hibs kids when I was five."

The 20-year-old's list, which will be published on VisitScotland's website, is the latest to be drawn up by a Scottish sporting star.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #133 on: September 02, 2007, 11:29 AM »

How interesting lol
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Re: News Articles « Reply #134 on: September 02, 2007, 11:31 AM »

The comments are as good as the article... lol

Jesus.....slow news day is it? What can we expect tomorrow - "Andy Murray farts in the bath"
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 754 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »