Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles 1 Member and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 ... 721 Go Down Reply
Author

News Articles

(Read 426822 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #5145 on: February 11, 2013, 08:34 PM »

http://www.andymurray.com/

Not really an article, but on his website;  Andy is in Miami! Nice weather....
I hope am.com have got it right this time because in the past they've claimed that Andy is somewhere when he isn't!  However it probably is about time he got himself over there.  Wish I could be there too though.  I'd love a bit of sun and heat right now.  This must be about the dullest, wettest winter I can remember. Frown
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Relax All is good!

Re: News Articles « Reply #5146 on: February 12, 2013, 08:06 PM »

http://www.thetennisspace.com/murrays-psychologist-how-to-play-your-best-tennis/
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #5147 on: February 12, 2013, 09:07 PM »

Goodness, I forgotten about her!  She certainly seems to have been beneficial for Andy. Sadly my playing days are long since over, but this holds true for everyone whether they play a sport or not -

Developing awareness of who you are, your personality strengths and the areas needing improvement, is the first step towards identifying goals. I am both a psychologist/therapist as well as a sports psychologist. Therefore my interest is first and foremost the person. I prefer to ‘use’ an innate strength a person already has within them, to assist in attaining their life/sports goals. Your entire life should be a reflection of who you are, what’s important to you, and what you bring to the table that we can tap into to attain success!
IP Logged
meglisse

Re: News Articles « Reply #5148 on: February 12, 2013, 11:31 PM »

Hello Aileen, thank you for your welcome.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: News Articles « Reply #5149 on: February 13, 2013, 01:52 PM »

Andys latest website blog

Positive Thinking - Andy's Blog
Andy - Wednesday, February 13 2013
Australia was great for me, both in Brisbane and Melbourne. I was disappointed not to be able to take the title but there are a lot of positives I have taken away from the tournament.

I spent a week or so in London after Australia, just to relax as it was quite an intense month or so. It was great see all my hard work from the Christmas period come together and I felt good on the court. I always love going out to Australia but it was great to finally come home to the UK for a few days rest (and see my dogs).

Last week, I was at Queens Club for a media event. Its always great going back to the place, where for me, my ATP career really began because it was where I won my first ATP world tour match. The tournament is always so well run, and everyone involved is always so friendly and helpful. I’ll always have great memories of the club and tournament, and I can’t wait to get back out on the grass in June and see if I can win the title for a third time.

To prepare myself for my next training block, I spent a few days just doing some light training off court, going on runs, some gentle yoga and pilates and generally just preparing my body. I’m now back out in Miami and ready for my next block, which hopefully should put me in good shape for Indian Wells and Miami in the US, and the upcoming clay season in Europe.

I’m looking forward to playing the clay this year, it’s not usually my favoured surface but it is still a very important time of the season for me. It takes a long time for me to get used to it, but I believe I have every chance of winning the French Open and like I do with every tournament I play…. I will make sure that my body is ready for it.

It’s no secret that I love Miami, and its great to be back out here preparing. It also gives me a chance to catch a Miami Heat game or two. I’m sure I’ll definitely be playing around with my fantasy football team as well, to make sure I stay top of the league come the end of the football season!

IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: News Articles « Reply #5150 on: February 13, 2013, 06:39 PM »

Read that article this morning angie, nice read!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: News Articles « Reply #5151 on: February 13, 2013, 08:21 PM »

Read that article this morning angie, nice read!

Yeah Chris always nice to hear Andy's own words.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #5152 on: February 14, 2013, 01:27 AM »

Yeah Chris always nice to hear Andy's own words.
Thanks for posting Angie.  Andy sounds in a very positive frame of mind, which is great after the AO loss.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: News Articles « Reply #5153 on: February 14, 2013, 02:53 PM »

Love Andy's blogs...
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: News Articles « Reply #5154 on: February 14, 2013, 06:53 PM »

I like the approach of gentle pilates and yoga first to get him ready for the full training block. 
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: News Articles « Reply #5155 on: February 15, 2013, 06:21 PM »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1519179-mens-tennis-whos-currently-better-roger-federer-or-andy-murray

Just have a look at the poll Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: News Articles « Reply #5156 on: February 15, 2013, 06:26 PM »

Clearly packed by smugfed fans who disagree with the article!  doh
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: News Articles « Reply #5157 on: February 15, 2013, 06:27 PM »

Clearly packed by smugfed fans who disagree with the article!  doh

Please vote too Ruthie! Maybe we can change the equation..
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: News Articles « Reply #5158 on: February 15, 2013, 06:30 PM »

I already have done zarfeen - indeed you can't see the results without voting.  So we need everyone to pile in now.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: News Articles « Reply #5159 on: February 15, 2013, 06:32 PM »

I already have done zarfeen - indeed you can't see the results without voting.  So we need everyone to pile in now.

Hmm, I guess everyone belonging to MW will vote for him Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 ... 721 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »