Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 ... 773 Go Down Reply
Author

News Articles

(Read 491804 times)
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: News Articles « Reply #6780 on: July 05, 2013, 05:41 PM »

^ I can just hear them Elly. lol  
I can just imagine an 'Ab Fab' sketch...  'Bubble - get me tickets to Wimbly.  Don't care who I see, just need to be there'.  Very Happy
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: News Articles « Reply #6781 on: July 05, 2013, 11:18 PM »

http://www.andymurray.com/news-and-blog/archive/
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #6782 on: July 05, 2013, 11:26 PM »

Thanks Angie.  I love Andy more than ever, if that's possible. wub  I'd forgotten about the Olympic SF though. doh  Hopefully Andy will get the same crowd support on Sunday he got then, and I can see some Fed and Nadal fans supporting him too, especially as they don't seem to like Djoko all that much.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: News Articles « Reply #6783 on: July 05, 2013, 11:37 PM »

Thanks Angie.  I love Andy more than ever, if that's possible. wub  I'd forgotten about the Olympic SF though. doh  Hopefully Andy will get the same crowd support on Sunday he got then, and I can see some Fed and Nadal fans supporting him too, especially as they don't seem to like Djoko all that much.

I'm the same Aileen, my heart was bursting with pride tonight! That was after gordon had to run and shut all the windows because of my outburst of shouting and cursing re the roof gate/jerzy moaning scandal!! Lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #6784 on: July 05, 2013, 11:42 PM »

I'm the same Aileen, my heart was bursting with pride tonight! That was after gordon had to run and shut all the windows because of my outburst of shouting and cursing re the roof gate/jerzy moaning scandal!! Lol
There are times when I'm grateful that I live alone, although my jumping up and down when Andy won might have been in danger of damaging the ceiling of the flat below!  A friend was thinking of coming to my place to watch the final, but he's changed his mind and is going elsewhere since my shouting, etc, gets to him.  Good, now I can continue to give vent to my feelings without causing offence!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: News Articles « Reply #6785 on: July 06, 2013, 12:03 AM »

Just to let you all know, I may die watching the final. How can I sit there and watch when I can't yell and scream obscenities? I'll manage, but boy will it be tough!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #6786 on: July 06, 2013, 12:07 AM »

Just to let you all know, I may die watching the final. How can I sit there and watch when I can't yell and scream obscenities? I'll manage, but boy will it be tough!
You could buy something like one of those vuvuzela things, or these ghastly noisy toys children love to torture everyone with.  Not quite the same satisfaction, but still ...
IP Logged
Kavanaugh
Satellite Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #6787 on: July 06, 2013, 12:09 AM »

Hee.  Last year I had an invite to a friend's place to watch the final on their wall-sized projector ... since my rather scary violent reaction for some reason I didn't merit a repeat invitation this year.  Can't think why.  Very Happy

I'm actually pretty happy about it - I may end up pissing off my neighbours having a good old shout, but at least I can let rip - and will be on Skype with my family back in the UK so we'll all be cheering Andy together!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #6788 on: July 06, 2013, 12:17 AM »

Hee.  Last year I had an invite to a friend's place to watch the final on their wall-sized projector ... since my rather scary violent reaction for some reason I didn't merit a repeat invitation this year.  Can't think why.  Very Happy

I'm actually pretty happy about it - I may end up pissing off my neighbours having a good old shout, but at least I can let rip - and will be on Skype with my family back in the UK so we'll all be cheering Andy together!
That's really nice that you've got Skype.  I don't have it because I don't really need, but it's a great way of keeping in touch with friends and relatives, particularly if you or they live outside the UK.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: News Articles « Reply #6789 on: July 06, 2013, 12:19 AM »

My mums coming up to watch final with me which I'm pleased about as she is just as vocal and hysterical as me....hubby is just no use to me at times like this he's too quiet, even tonight he only finally let out a yell when Andy won the last point!! Rest of the time he was just staring at me in disbelief as I lost the plot  w00t

Anyway it seems fitting as mum was with me at Andy's homecoming and for pics at the post box after Olympics. It kinda feels like she's been on some of the journey with me.

Supermarket stop tomorrow for Pimms and strawberries  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #6790 on: July 06, 2013, 01:35 AM »

My mums coming up to watch final with me which I'm pleased about as she is just as vocal and hysterical as me....hubby is just no use to me at times like this he's too quiet, even tonight he only finally let out a yell when Andy won the last point!! Rest of the time he was just staring at me in disbelief as I lost the plot  w00t

Anyway it seems fitting as mum was with me at Andy's homecoming and for pics at the post box after Olympics. It kinda feels like she's been on some of the journey with me.

Supermarket stop tomorrow for Pimms and strawberries  cmon yeah
That's lovely about you and your Mum. hug  Hope you enjoy the P & S.  I must admit I was tempted by my usual supermarket when I did a shop online the other day, but then I'd have no-one to share them with, as even if Graham was coming he HATES strawberries!  I'll go get some fresh ones for myself because I know a place where you get lovely small but sweet juicy ones quite cheaply, and I have huge 2 ltr box of Mackie's ice cream which I picked up for the price of 1 ltr.  Yummy!

I think the only times I really lost the plot was when Andy won the Olympics, and the USO (by which time I swear I had stopped breathing!), so goodness knows what I'll be like if he wins on Sunday. Rolling Eyes

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: News Articles « Reply #6791 on: July 06, 2013, 08:39 AM »

Practically a clean sweep of the front pages cmonandy

* UK front pages.JPG (249.4 KB, 621x1572 - viewed 32 times.)
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: News Articles « Reply #6792 on: July 06, 2013, 08:41 AM »

What about an air horn?  Your neighbours will love you! clapping
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: News Articles « Reply #6793 on: July 06, 2013, 09:25 AM »

What about an air horn?  Your neighbours will love you! clapping
   Christ, that would be so cool!!
IP Logged
matchpoint
Futures Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #6794 on: July 06, 2013, 10:52 AM »