Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles 2 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 585 [586] 587 588 589 ... 738 Go Down Reply
Author

News Articles

(Read 445353 times)
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #8775 on: January 08, 2014, 08:42 PM »

Yes I liked that. Along with his twitter rant #andymeansbusiness
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: News Articles « Reply #8776 on: January 08, 2014, 08:44 PM »

We might be in for a shock (of the good sort) at AO after all  cmon yeah
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #8777 on: January 08, 2014, 08:45 PM »

Its those entwined vibes we are sending up  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #8778 on: January 08, 2014, 09:44 PM »

That rant was wonderful and that eejit just kept on coming back for more!

We might be in for a shock (of the good sort) at AO after all  cmon yeah
I'm still not raising my hopes though because the real test will come when he starts playing, but, as we already know, Andy certainly isn't short of sheer determination.  Also his op seems to have been a blessing in disguise because it and the enforced break have given him a chance to reflect on things and get them into perspective, as well as ignite his passion for the sport.
[ Last edit by Aileen January 08, 2014, 11:37 PM ] IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: News Articles « Reply #8779 on: January 08, 2014, 10:59 PM »

Wilander telling andy how he should play again

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/other-sport/tennis/andy-murray-mats-wilander-says-3002456
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: News Articles « Reply #8780 on: January 08, 2014, 11:01 PM »

I don't think Andy will take any pointers from him.  Such a knob.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #8781 on: January 08, 2014, 11:05 PM »

He cant think much of his own opinion-last week he said he wouldnt b joininh his 80s fellow pros into coaching as he had 'nothing to offer the top players'
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: News Articles « Reply #8782 on: January 08, 2014, 11:47 PM »

Someone should tell Wilander to shut his mouth. Not only am I sick of his opinions, which he changes more often than some people change their underwear, how dare he talk about what 'we' want. We?????

It's Andy's career ultimately. He should be allowed to decide what his priorities are. If that is no.1 at some stage, that's fine. If he 'just' wants to win slams, that should be fine as well. It's a damned sight more than any other Brit has done for decades.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #8783 on: January 08, 2014, 11:52 PM »

lol Does Wilander seriously think Andy isn't already aware of all that?   Also he's putting his words into Andy's mouth, stupid prick that he is.

Absolute love all the Wimbledon/Dunblane pics in the gallery though.  It was well worth opening the article just to see these. Smile
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: News Articles « Reply #8784 on: January 09, 2014, 12:00 AM »

lol Does Wilander seriously think Andy isn't already aware of all that?   Also he's putting his words into Andy's mouth, stupid prick that he is.

Absolute love all the Wimbledon/Dunblane pics in the gallery though.  It was well worth opening the article just to see these. Smile

Am I the only one who wants to put this pricks head in a blender? He needs to get a facelift, disgusting wrinkly Swedish horse.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #8785 on: January 09, 2014, 12:11 AM »

Wilanders never had a good word to say about andy. Or if he has i have never heard him. Spends far too much time fawing over Fed. IDIOT.
[ Last edit by caroline January 09, 2014, 12:15 AM ] IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: News Articles « Reply #8786 on: January 09, 2014, 12:17 AM »

Gangsta, if you do put his head in a blender let me know. I'll hold the lid while you do it Wink. I've never quite forgiven Wilander for suggesting Andy fluked winning the USO because of the wind.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #8787 on: January 09, 2014, 12:20 AM »

Gangsta, if you do put his head in a blender let me know. I'll hold the lid while you do it Wink.
And I will be very happy to switch it on!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: News Articles « Reply #8788 on: January 09, 2014, 06:23 PM »

apologies if this has been posted on another thread but it's a very nice interview with Ross in which he talks about his friendship with Andy and how Andy was a rock during his illness. 
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/ross-hutchins-my-relief-at-grand-slam-return-9045248.html

Very encouraging to read that Andy says he's feeling so good on the court but I'm staying resolutely downbeat this year as I don't think we should be placing too great expectations on him for AO  (and to preserve my own equilibrium). 
While I'm no fan of Wilander's and some of his advice is quite impertinent imho, he is in effect also saying that Andy is the best of the top players and now is the time to show it.  Not such a bad message really.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #8789 on: January 09, 2014, 10:03 PM »

apologies if this has been posted on another thread but it's a very nice interview with Ross in which he talks about his friendship with Andy and how Andy was a rock during his illness. 
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/ross-hutchins-my-relief-at-grand-slam-return-9045248.html

Very encouraging to read that Andy says he's feeling so good on the court but I'm staying resolutely downbeat this year as I don't think we should be placing too great expectations on him for AO  (and to preserve my own equilibrium). 
While I'm no fan of Wilander's and some of his advice is quite impertinent imho, he is in effect also saying that Andy is the best of the top players and now is the time to show it.  Not such a bad message really.
Thanks for the article Ruthie.  Ross and Andy are true inspirations.  If only we could get more stories like this the world would be a brighter place.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 585 [586] 587 588 589 ... 738 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »