Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles 1 Member and 7 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 ... 778 Go Down Reply
Author

News Articles

(Read 496093 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: News Articles « Reply #4590 on: January 02, 2013, 03:40 AM »

That idiot should get a day job. wink

Although I did quite enjoy his use of the term 'gorging.'

I think Andy and Kim might like it too.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: News Articles « Reply #4591 on: January 02, 2013, 09:06 AM »

I particularly like the way he casually dismisses Federer as too old, then moves on without any further mention of the man.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: News Articles « Reply #4592 on: January 02, 2013, 06:05 PM »

Bleachers articles are often full of provocation and/or bull sh*t, so much so that not long ago (before the USO) I stopped their e-mails because of the lack of objectivity and the Anti-Murray content.

True to say though, the balance of power must shift somewhat with the (albeit temporary) absence of Nadal. Of course, Bleachers have just about written him off, like for ever!

It would be nice if Andy and Novak cleaned up, or at least if Andy could get his "fair" share of the 2013 trophies.  It's  also good for tennis if we get some more strong contenders for the semis and finals in the slams. There's a need for a change of  the present"status quo" that has become the norm in recent years, whilst still maintaining quality tennis.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: News Articles « Reply #4593 on: January 02, 2013, 06:09 PM »

Yeah, Linda.
There are some diabolical writers at BR. wink
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: News Articles « Reply #4594 on: January 02, 2013, 06:29 PM »

I see that Millman was wanting Andy to win a slam so sounds like he's a man of judgement!
I like the idea of a MW convention at Andy's new hotel, if indeed he has bought it and intends to keep it as a hotel.  But on second thoughts perhaps best to keep this a virtual community!  I might strangle certain people if provoked  w00t
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: News Articles « Reply #4595 on: January 02, 2013, 06:38 PM »

Seemingly, that Author has a reputation for having one or two screws loose.......... Oh happy New Year to one and all.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: News Articles « Reply #4596 on: January 02, 2013, 06:41 PM »

Imagine if we could have a MW convention there!

I like to dance, laugh, cook and drink wine.. so I could help organise the music, comedy, catering and booze.

It would be AMAZING!!!
 tango roflmao chef  partyman yahooo

Oh wait... it's a bit far for me.
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #4597 on: January 02, 2013, 08:22 PM »

Not quite a news article but a discussion of how 2013 may pan out...

Changeover Chat: What to Expect from Andy Murray in 2013? : The Changeover - http://www.changeovertennis.com/changeover-chat-what-to-expect-from-andy-murray-in-2013/

Some valid points but too much pessimism about his 2013 GS chances...I'm keeping positive on the GS front!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: News Articles « Reply #4598 on: January 02, 2013, 10:13 PM »

Imagine if we could have a MW convention there!

I like to dance, laugh, cook and drink wine.. so I could help organise the music, comedy, catering and booze.
It would be AMAZING!!!
 tango roflmao chef  partyman yahooo

Oh wait... it's a bit far for me.
Linda, I like your priorities for the convention apart from one which I've deleted:

"to dance, laugh, cook and drink wine.. so I could help organise the music, comedy, catering and booze."
Suggest we let the hotel chefs do the cooking. We need to relax. hug

Oh yeah, one thing you forget.... Andy will have to put on a Exhibition match for us at the inaugeral Murray Convention!

Canada's not that far, and whats more with advanced planning we can get Bev and Tomthoms from NZ! w00t 
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: News Articles « Reply #4599 on: January 02, 2013, 10:32 PM »

Yeah, Linda.
There are some diabolical writers at BR. wink

No, it's true. I don't know how some of them are even allowed to write, considering the hoops you have to jump through just to be selected for B/R. It's a load of over-rated nonsense, anyway. It's just sensationalist stuff.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: News Articles « Reply #4600 on: January 03, 2013, 11:29 AM »

I particularly like the way he casually dismisses Federer as too old, then moves on without any further mention of the man.
Deliberately provocative? lol
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #4601 on: January 03, 2013, 01:47 PM »

1- RT @BrisbaneTennis: "He (Ivan Lendl) arrives tomorrow," said @andy_murray in post match press tonight #BI2013 #tennis

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

2- RT @BrisbaneTennis: "It was a real high quality match," said @andy_murray after his 6-1 5-7 6-3 win over #Aussie John Millman tonight. http://t.co/ClmtUScv

Not sure I agree with this statement, high quality from Millman maybe, not from Andy though and certainly not to the standard we've come to expect.
[ Last edit by Milly87 January 03, 2013, 01:52 PM ] IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: News Articles « Reply #4602 on: January 03, 2013, 02:00 PM »

http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/dont-expect-cartwheels-from-andy-murray-if-he-wins-the-australian-open/story-fndkzym4-1226547301249

Love this article...
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: News Articles « Reply #4603 on: January 03, 2013, 02:33 PM »

No, it's true. I don't know how some of them are even allowed to write, considering the hoops you have to jump through just to be selected for B/R. It's a load of over-rated nonsense, anyway. It's just sensationalist stuff.
Yeah.. that James MacD guy tends to write a right load of cobblers. Whistle
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: News Articles « Reply #4604 on: January 03, 2013, 02:51 PM »

Murray to appear on BBC Superstars -

If Andy Murray's schedule wasn't already full to breaking point, the BBC have piled on more work as he has been unveiled as their star attraction for another reboot of the TV classic Superstars.

The show received an audience of 6.5 million for its festive special, which saw Olympians battle it out on the track, the water and also in the gym.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2256570/Andy-Murray-David-Beckham-wanted-new-series-Superstars.html#ixzz2GvMAuABj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I watched some of the Xmas programme, and was thinking Andy would have done well - and enjoyed trying some other sports. Would love to have seen him doing the 100meters against Mo Farah!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 ... 778 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »