MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 ... 873 Reply

News Articles

Wasn't sure where to put this (well, I could think of a few unprintable suggestions) but really felt the need to share .....

Chris Evert ‏@ChrissieEvert
“@FedererNews: PHOTO OF THE DAY: Do we need to say more? Smile Goodluck in Rotterdam, Roger! pic.twitter.com/MiHn0jqU”CLEVER..

IP Logged

Sorry that didn't work, will try again.Serious Smugfed moment alert!
IP Logged

Sorry that didn't work, will try again.Serious Smugfed moment alert!
O Lord "have mercy"
IP Logged

Nae luck so far - suffice to say it's a pic of his royal smugness standing, arms folded with his seriously smug smirk (great alliteration huh, must share with my class) standing infront of a board saying Perfect with the F the way he does his mongrammed Fs. Probably just as well the link didnt wok, might have put you all off your dinners.
IP Logged

I copied and pasted it into a new tab, and had a good chuckle.  He really is turning into a parody of himself.  Poor old PsuedoFed has nothing to do.
IP Logged

Last try

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>“@<a href="https://twitter.com/federernews
IP Logged

That's great, thought folk could do that though wanted to save them the bother. Really all you can do is laugh, it's so cringeworthy. (though maybe I should change my sign on my classroom door ... lol)
IP Logged

IP Logged

hey how'd you do that! Took me ages to make the link work. Still learning!
IP Logged

Craig, I know the interview with Ross is from today's Times, but could you let us know where the first article is from please?  It's an interesting article, but I find them more interesting when I know who is doing the writing, thanks. Smile

No Probs, both from the Times and both from Neil Harmann.
IP Logged

Wasn't sure where to put this (well, I could think of a few unprintable suggestions) but really felt the need to share .....

Chris Evert ‏@ChrissieEvert
“@FedererNews: PHOTO OF THE DAY: Do we need to say more? Smile Goodluck in Rotterdam, Roger! pic.twitter.com/MiHn0jqU”CLEVER..

ROOM 101. 
IP Logged

No Probs, both from the Times and both from Neil Harmann.
Thanks. Very Happy
IP Logged

ROOM 101.  

clap Good posting! roflmao
Love it! Actually that could be a whole new thread; What would you put in a tennis room 101?
IP Logged

I think they posted the wrong picture Whistle

* Imperfect.JPG (29.35 KB, 563x777 - viewed 129 times.)
IP Logged

hey how'd you do that! Took me ages to make the link work. Still learning!
Right click on picture -> Properties -> Copy URL -> Paste in image tags
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 ... 873 Reply