Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 ... 726 Go Down Reply
Author

News Articles

(Read 435621 times)
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Relax All is good!

Re: News Articles « Reply #6120 on: May 22, 2013, 12:26 PM »

http://www.scotsman.com/news/celebrity/gran-slam-grandmother-tells-of-andy-murray-pride-1-2939288
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: News Articles « Reply #6121 on: May 22, 2013, 05:25 PM »

I don't know whether Fed is calling Muzz a wimp  or is he being sympathetic ?  either way I don't really know how Fed can criticise Andy , since he is guilty of taking long weeks off. 

http://aggbot.com/Sport-News/article/19634206

Also  LOL ing at the fed fans,  all these withdrawals won't favour Fed, he will still get slayed by Rafa again. 

IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #6122 on: May 22, 2013, 05:43 PM »

As much as I dislike Federer, I think he was being more sympathetic than anything else. 
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: News Articles « Reply #6123 on: May 22, 2013, 05:51 PM »

http://www.standard.co.uk/pasportsfeeds/becker-injury-may-be-a-blessing-8627766.html
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: News Articles « Reply #6124 on: May 22, 2013, 06:25 PM »

Did anyone else see the piece in the Daily express, where Andys Gran  fuels speculation that Andy will marry Kim after Wimbledon !!she tells  next months readers digest , so it must be true  Whistle
[ Last edit by deb May 22, 2013, 06:35 PM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: News Articles « Reply #6125 on: May 22, 2013, 06:47 PM »

Did anyone else see the piece in the Daily express, where Andys Gran  fuels speculation that Andy will marry Kim after Wimbledon !!she tells  next months readers digest , so it must be true  Whistle

Deb,I actually posted the full piece from Readers Digest here recently-I don't know if you read it already,but it's worth a read if you didn't get to,as it's a really lovely piece written by the lady who helped Andy write his book a while back! Smile

The Express aren't the only paper running a piece like that-I've seen a few articles,and they're basically all the same Rolling Eyes The thing is though,the papers are completely neglecting to mention that Andy's gran never even mentioned any wedding plans-all she said was that she reckoned they'd marry in the future,that she couldn't imagine their relationship ending any other way.Of course the press decided to use that as confirmation of that story from ages ago that said there'd be a wedding this summer!

It'd be terrific if there was a wedding to celebrate this summer!But I think the press are really jumping the gun a bit with their stories.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: News Articles « Reply #6126 on: May 22, 2013, 06:52 PM »

:
Deb,I actually posted the full piece from Readers Digest here recently-I don't know if you read it already,but it's worth a read if you didn't get to,as it's a really lovely piece written by the lady who helped Andy write his book a while back! Smile

The Express aren't the only paper running a piece like that-I've seen a few articles,and they're basically all the same Rolling Eyes The thing is though,the papers are completely neglecting to mention that Andy's gran never even mentioned any wedding plans-all she said was that she reckoned they'd marry in the future,that she couldn't imagine their relationship ending any other way.Of course the press decided to use that as confirmation of that story from ages ago that said there'd be a wedding this summer!

It'd be terrific if there was a wedding to celebrate this summer!But I think the press are really jumping the gun a bit with their stories.
Oh sorry dani ,  poster_oops no I didn't see , I must read it, as I sarcastically said its in the news so it must be true ,  yes
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: News Articles « Reply #6127 on: May 22, 2013, 07:19 PM »

: Oh sorry dani ,  poster_oops no I didn't see , I must read it, as I sarcastically said its in the news so it must be true ,  yes

Oh,nothing to be sorry about Deb!Just thought I'd say it to you in case you'd missed it and wanted to read it,as it really is a lovely piece on Andy.I think it's only a couple of pages back,as I only posted it very recently Smile

Lol,yeah,the press do love to run a good-"they're getting married" story-and quite often it doesn't seem to matter whether or not there actually is any plan for the said wedding!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: News Articles « Reply #6128 on: May 22, 2013, 07:43 PM »

Lol,yeah,the press do love to run a good-"they're getting married" story-and quite often it doesn't seem to matter whether or not there actually is any plan for the said wedding!

Whereas here on MW we know better -  the "Andy to wed Kim in 2013" thread has thankfully been left untouched for a good 6 weeks. Hope it stays that way unless there is actually any real news!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #6129 on: May 22, 2013, 08:54 PM »

A very interesting article flowerpower.  Let's hope he's right about the facet joints thing because it does sound the lesser of two evils.

Look at the poll. How can they even have an option as 'indifferent' ?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1647831-french-open-2013-was-andy-murrays-pullout-the-right-decision
It just means people who don't have a view on the matter one way or the other.

Anyway I'm delighted to see that there's overwhelming support for Andy, but not stupid negative comments like the one from a FedFan that to him "it seems Murray uses the back chronic as an excuse for his poor performances on clay."  Moron.

IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: News Articles « Reply #6130 on: May 23, 2013, 11:13 AM »

Thanks dani found the article you posted , really enjoyed ,lovely family .
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: News Articles « Reply #6131 on: May 23, 2013, 11:37 AM »

Fed fan are mad. what poor soul will they follow when smugfed retires. Maybe poor Dimitrov  hope it does not put him off tennis.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: News Articles « Reply #6132 on: May 23, 2013, 03:26 PM »

Fed fan are mad. what poor soul will they follow when smugfed retires. Maybe poor Dimitrov  hope it does not put him off tennis.
His fans will probably die of Fed starvation because it'll be tantamount to having their oxygen supply cut off.
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: News Articles « Reply #6133 on: May 23, 2013, 04:19 PM »

His fans will probably die of Fed starvation because it'll be tantamount to having their oxygen supply cut off.
[/quote

They'll follow Wawrinka
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: News Articles « Reply #6134 on: May 23, 2013, 10:01 PM »

Let's hope 100% fit for Wimbledon is possible:

Andy Murray's fear of missing out on Wimbledon was the reason behind his decision to withdraw from the French Open, according to the Scot's close friend Ross Hutchins.....

"In terms of feeling loose and fresh, having a mindset that you are injury free, that will help Andy. He won't want any sort of injury going into Wimbledon. If it's possible he'll want to go into Wimbledon 100 per cent fit rather than being 75 per cent for the French and the same for Wimbledon."

Full article at http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/208653.html#OUDBDzv43k4U3P1o.99
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 ... 726 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »