MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 ... 865 Reply

News Articles

MWers in general.  Who else did you think I meant?

Nevermind.
IP Logged

Sorry - I'm in a tetchy mood tonight ...
IP Logged

Sorry - I'm in a tetchy mood tonight ...
  No need to apologise, it was clear what you meant. You are after all our Greeter-in-Chief; in the welcoming sense of the term!
IP Logged

and is gangsta implying he doesn't want to be included in the welcoming 'we'?
Aileen I too laughed at the idea of baby clothes using Andy's name - missed the lingerie
IP Logged

and is gangsta implying he doesn't want to be included in the welcoming 'we'?
Aileen I too laughed at the idea of baby clothes using Andy's name - missed the lingerie

Umm, no.
IP Logged

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2511192/Andy-Murray-injury-return-delayed-Dream-Cup-cancelled.html
IP Logged

Curious set of comments related to the article - but then they are from Mail readers.
I suppose Andy's tweet hasn't helped.
IP Logged

Curious set of comments related to the article - but then they are from Mail readers.

I try not to read the comments......especially the daily mail ones.
IP Logged

Excuse me, but I read the DM ... wink  I read the comments and gave them all the thumbs down.  Two of the posters sound like complete nutters anyway.

I agree though that this news, coming as it did just hours after Andy's tweet, perhaps was a little unfortunate as it was another example of how his dry sense of humour doesn't come across in print.
IP Logged

Excuse me, but I read the DM ... wink  I read the comments and gave them all the thumbs down.  Two of the posters sound like complete nutters anyway.

I agree though that this news, coming as it did just hours after Andy's tweet, perhaps was a little unfortunate as it was another example of how his dry sense of humour doesn't come across in print.
Yes I did wonder about that tweet. Perhaps he was in an ice bath at the time!??!
IP Logged

Yes I did wonder about that tweet. Perhaps he was in an ice bath at the time!??!

Yes he was.......I was lying next to him at the time.....chittering  w00t
IP Logged

U mean lying next to Andy didn't get you all hot and bothered?
IP Logged

U mean lying next to Andy didn't get you all hot and bothered?

Yeah thats when I jumped in the ice bath to cool down  Whistle
IP Logged

Yes he was.......I was lying next to him at the time.....chittering  w00t
  Lying being the operative word, of course!!
IP Logged

Aileen you must be the exception to the rule. Most DM readers are complete nutters.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 ... 865 Reply