Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Official Apology 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Official Apology

(Read 2536 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #15 on: October 15, 2005, 08:29 PM »

Quote from: "Mark"

I read top_spin's post on vr.com saying that most people are too serious here, starting to think she could be right  \Very Happy/

Embarassed wohhaa! never ment to critisize this board - i remember some of my comments were a bit harsh, but suppose i should just say it in front of everyone!
sometimes people are a bit to serious here, and if people think im just critisizing, im really not - we're all here for Andy and at the end of the day nobody cares about what i think, it's just the reaction to some of my edited pictures of Andy was taken a bit to seriously, were as on the other board it was taken compeltly as purpose for more humour!
i hope everything is ok now!!  wink
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #16 on: October 15, 2005, 08:36 PM »

I don't think they were harsh and I agree I think the pictures may of been taken to seriously. We need people like you to lighten up the mood here now and again.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #17 on: October 15, 2005, 08:40 PM »

I don't think they were harsh and I agree I think the pictures may of been taken to seriously. We need people like you to lighten up the mood here now and again.

thanks for the comments Mark  Very Happy  otherwise new users like me never really know what to make of the mod team - might get blocked from using the site because of all those stirs that happen once in a while!

well i'm guessing i'll start on the next Andy adventure then!  wink
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #18 on: October 15, 2005, 09:04 PM »

mexicanwave
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Official Apology « Reply #19 on: October 15, 2005, 11:48 PM »

I doubt mark would kick anyone off the site. racquet
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #20 on: October 15, 2005, 11:51 PM »

Heh, apart from maybe Bogofan who goes around message boards just advertising his website and absolutely nothing else  Guy with axe
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Official Apology « Reply #21 on: October 15, 2005, 11:52 PM »

Did you kick him off then Question  =D>
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #22 on: October 15, 2005, 11:55 PM »

Nah but I don't see a point him having an account here though, I think Julia will also agree with my previous message, he does the same thing to vr.com :Lurking:
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Official Apology « Reply #23 on: October 15, 2005, 11:58 PM »

At least he has an Andy Murray site and this is a Murray site.  Can't see much point in him doing it on a Nadal site. [-(
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Official Apology « Reply #24 on: October 16, 2005, 09:00 AM »

Quote from: "Josh"
At least he has an Andy Murray site and this is a Murray site.  Can't see much point in him doing it on a Nadal site. [-(

lol Very Happy theres a quite a substantial general tennis forum on vr though - with a BIG andy murray thread....i believe he has been known to lurk around there  :Lurking:

great emoticons btw mark Very Happy
IP Logged
red?

Official Apology « Reply #25 on: October 16, 2005, 11:37 AM »

Or would he????????? Question  Exclamation  Question  Exclamation  Question  Exclamation  Question  Exclamation  Smile
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #26 on: October 16, 2005, 06:12 PM »

Nah but I don't see a point him having an account here though, I think Julia will also agree with my previous message, he does the same thing to vr.com :Lurking:

yea Bogofans a familiar one! definitly! and im not sure what he/she wants at times - either to advertise or jealous at mw.com's sucess?! Rock ya

Laura's right - a third of vr.com is dedicated to "other tennis players" partyman and there's what seems like a good amount of people who visit the Andy thread!...not complaining!  bounce    

Mark, absolutley loving the new cartoon editions!  Very Happy
w00t
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #27 on: October 16, 2005, 07:14 PM »

All credit goes to vr.com for the that, lots of inspiration and most of them are directly from there. hug
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Official Apology « Reply #28 on: October 16, 2005, 07:49 PM »

All credit goes to vr.com for the that, lots of inspiration and most of them are directly from there. hug

lol good to see that there's some gain of me introducing the site....
but how you figured out to upload them...i'll never even manage to load it into my brain, but good job!  2 man down

will definitly be using >>> drool a bit more often!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »