Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Reply
Author

Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas

(Read 4794 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #135 on: August 04, 2012, 05:47 PM »

Andy Murray becomes the first man to win two tennis medals in an Olympics since Gonzalez and Massu in 2004.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #136 on: August 04, 2012, 05:49 PM »

She wasn't an Olympic medallist then.

lolol Thanks but no thanks. Not why I like her.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #137 on: August 04, 2012, 05:49 PM »

Andy Murray becomes the first man to win two tennis medals in an Olympics since Gonzalez and Massu in 2004.

That was two Olympics ago. Not that great of a feat (?)
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #138 on: August 04, 2012, 05:50 PM »

Judy Murray's immediate reaction on twitter

judy murray ‏@judmoo
I can honestly say I have NEVER been more excited in my life. Unbelievable kids!!!!!! @laurarobson5 and @andy_murray U R AMAZING!!!

Very Happy
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #139 on: August 04, 2012, 05:54 PM »

Well I think its ******* fantastic.  Stop putting down everything that  everyone says!!  ugh
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #140 on: August 04, 2012, 05:55 PM »

Shouldn't there be an article write up for Andy (& Laura) being in the MD final - similar to when Andy won against Djokovic as we are talking about a definite olympic medal here ?
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #141 on: August 04, 2012, 05:56 PM »

Well I think its f**king fantastic.  Stop putting down everything that  everyone says!!  ugh

Dude, I haven't been negative at all today.

Don't rile me up.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #142 on: August 04, 2012, 06:01 PM »

You like pissing on bonfires don't you?

Impressed with the resolve of Andy and Laura all throughout the tournament. 3 championship tie breaks, and three wins - very impressive. Tough opponents in the final, but who knows what could happen?
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #143 on: August 04, 2012, 06:02 PM »

You like pissing on bonfires don't you?

Yes.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #144 on: August 04, 2012, 06:03 PM »

Yes.

I remember when you were fun and light-hearted.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #145 on: August 04, 2012, 06:04 PM »

I remember when you were fun and light-hearted.

When was this?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #146 on: August 04, 2012, 06:06 PM »

When you first joined MW probably! :P
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #147 on: August 04, 2012, 06:07 PM »

When you first joined MW probably! :P

I've never been a nice person though. Lack of friends will attest to this!

Smile
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #148 on: August 04, 2012, 06:10 PM »

Too be fair to tennis girl I think her point was yes it's a great achievement but hardly that unique a feat if it was done just two Olympics ago that too but Gonzalaz and Massu!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Olympic 2012 Mixed Doubles Semi-final: Murray/Robson v Lisicki/Kas « Reply #149 on: August 04, 2012, 06:20 PM »

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

Hi All,

A double row of  yay because it's Mixed Doubles, don't ya know!

Can you believe the Olympics Andy is having!

I am just so over the moon for Andy and Laura, at least a silver for them, how absolutely ruddy marvellous! I think his decision to play the Mixed as well as the singles has been entirely vindicated, and what a brilliant experience for young Laura. They were a brilliant team today, just fabulous.

I love the way Andy supported Laura out there, he was brilliant with her. She looked far more confident this afternoon even compared to earlier, her serving was much better. Andy looked mortified at the one mistake he made, but he came through in the end, they both did so well.

I have to be honest, if you'd said to me on Wimbledon Men's Final day that Andy would come through the Olympics with at least two silver medals I'm not sure I would have believed you, it's just incredible, and a real testament to how far he has come, and what a great boost for Laura's career. It will surely push her forward in the future.

I tell you what, how I will sleep tonight I don't know! I didn't have a great night last night after Andy's win over Djokovic, but now there is this as well. Two finals in one day, my nerves will be quite shattered!

What a brilliant crowd as well. I think Andy should take them round the world with him in future. He'd win majors for sure lol. Lisicki and Kas clearly didn't know what to make of the noise and atmosphere at first. They did well to battle in that second set and the match tie break, but I am delighted Andy and Laura came through.

I think in terms of fitness Andy will be fine in the Men's final tomorrow. Neither Mixed match was that long today. I think his team will make sure he is ready. Oh wow, it could really be the biggest day in his career, and we get to see it! Wouldn't you just love to be there? I would!

What a brilliant day for Judy as well. She must be incredibly proud, and rightly so.

Amazing, amazing day, made all the sweeter because VW was commentating on it in that semi-final. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Virginia! HA!

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »