Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 53 Reply

Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic

Bullsh*t that he is a "big favourite". Honestly AK400 youre not showing yourself to be too knowledgeable about the situation if you make such a claim.
Novak could definintley win Today, like most serbs he is fiercely nationalistic and that to me gives him an edge, but the crowd should lift Andy.
I think its 50-50 with the first set being crucial.
Bullsh*t that he is a "big favourite". Honestly AK400 youre not showing yourself to be too knowledgeable about the situation if you make such a claim.
Novak could definintley win Today, like most serbs he is fiercely nationalistic and that to me gives him an edge, but the crowd should lift Andy.
I think its 50-50 with the first set being crucial.

Look Murray is playing the grass court tennis of his life that's clear! But then again he played the match of his life v Novak in Australia and still lost! The fact this is 3 sets probably brings Murray more into contention plus the crowd element but Novak will start as a strong favourite but matches are not played on paper Murray has put in some plucky performances and an upset is possible.
IP Logged

Andy, it's up to you to stop any kind of the following please.

* Non of this.jpg (50.97 KB, 456x323 - viewed 167 times.)

* Or this.jpg (53.19 KB, 318x420 - viewed 169 times.)
IP Logged

I'm hoping for an upset today Little tongue man
IP Logged

Look Murray is playing the grass court tennis of his life that's clear! But then again he played the match of his life v Novak in Australia and still lost! The fact this is 3 sets probably brings Murray more into contention plus the crowd element but Novak will start as a strong favourite but matches are not played on paper Murray has put in some plucky performances and an upset is possible.

F**k you and your patronising plucky performances crap.
Murray tanked the 4th set at the AO and so to me was not ready to beat a number 1 player in a slam.
It was a better performance at that level but there will be very soon far better performances to come.
It took Novak a while on the tour to click, its taking Andy longer but this is still an Andy Murray on a grasscourt he will have more than a shot at this.
Furthermore there is nothing in Novak's game in this tournament so far that indicates he is a "strong favourite".
its just your mindset that makes you think like this not the facts.
[ Last edit by theycanbillme August 03, 2012, 11:40 AM ] IP Logged

F**k you and your patronising plucky performances crap.
Murray tanked the 4th set at the AO and so to me was not ready to beat a number 1 player in a slam.
It was a better performance at that level but there will be very soon far better performances to come.
It took Novak a while on the tour to click, its taking Andy longer but this is still an Andy Murray on a grasscourt he will have more than a shot at this.
Furthermore there is nothing in Novak's game in this tournament so far that indicates he is a "strong favourite".
its just your mindset that makes you think like this not the facts.

I do not know why you have to use rude posts at me! I am rooting for Murray too for the upset just saying he is the underdog but that could work in his favour pressure off.
IP Logged

AK 400 we really do not need your patronising passive aggressive posts on here today. Do us all a favour and get out back to your Federer worshipping site.
We all know that the reason u would be cheering for Andy is that u think Fed would have a much better chance of beating him than Nole Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I actually think you are  rooting for a swiss player to take the gold away from team GB, should Andy get through. Thats what i think & i don't care for the condescending tone of some of your posts either.
IP Logged

AK 400 we really do not need your patronising passive aggressive posts on here today. Do us all a favour and get out back to your Federer worshipping site.
We all know that the reason u would be cheering for Andy is that u think Fed would have a much better chance of beating him than Nole Rolling Eyes

Of course he does and i hope that this poster is not british as it really does show how insidious & extreme he has actually been here all this time, even as we have learned to dare i say like him a bit more.
IP Logged

Andy is in as good a position as he could be to take Djokovic right now. If he loses it will be his fault rather than Djokos superiority.  I sense a change in his fortune - but unsure whether thats good or bad!!
IP Logged

Look Murrays a good player I just think for him to win that silver medal you know in front of his home crowd would be a very special moment, Novak already has a medal so it would be a nice moment for Murray.
IP Logged

Look Murrays a good player I just think for him to win that silver medal you know in front of his home crowd would be a very special moment, Novak already has a medal so it would be a nice moment for Murray.

fuckofffuckofffuckofffuckoff
IP Logged

Let's Go Andy! Let's Go! yay yay yay
IP Logged

Blah,blah   yuk
You fool no one, you must think we are all idiots.
IP Logged

Blah,blah   yuk
You fool no one, you must think we are all idiots.

Not at all dear, let's hope Murray does the business today and sets up a mouth watering final with Roger.
IP Logged

Not at all dear, let's hope Murray does the business today and sets up a mouth watering final with Roger.
I certainly am not your 'dear' so stop that right now, you never know Fed may lose to Delpo, which would be my dream result.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 53 Reply