Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic  (Read 9716 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #735 on: August 03, 2012, 08:53 PM »

IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #736 on: August 03, 2012, 08:54 PM »

Hi All,

HE'S ONLY GONE AND DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

Andy Murray beats Novak Djokovic in STRAIGHT SETS!!!

What a brilliant match from both men, as I knew it would be. I LOVE watching these two play, they've had a lot of close matches, but this one, I don't know, Andy just never, ever looked out of it to me, and that wonderful first serve, WOW! He wasn't broken, not once, and to get those breaks himself, just in the nick of time, just stunning stuff!

Do I feel sorry for Djokovic? No, Andy won it fair and square, and you know what, Djokovic would be the first to say the same. As we are so often reminded, every match has one winner and one loser, and Andy was on the right side of that equation today.

I do think the commentary was totally biased, like they wanted Andy to lose, but stuff them. If they want to be jealous of Andy, because that is what is wrong with our former British players, they can be. Andy won and he is now assured of a medal, and it won't be bronze!

I knew you could do it Andy!

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #737 on: August 03, 2012, 08:54 PM »

Hello, boogers. How are you today?
Notice how he vanished when Andy was playing so well? Very Happy

IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #738 on: August 03, 2012, 08:55 PM »

Awe now, now Tennis girl. We understand and feel too but this victory for Andy has been a long time coming.
It was overdue in fact, so we prefer to walllow in HIS glory at this moment in time.

I mean, its not like Nole hasnt won a slam, like Andy, Ferrer or Tsonga. He's doing all right!
 kicking flowers

yawn

IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #739 on: August 03, 2012, 08:55 PM »

Hi All,

HE'S ONLY GONE AND DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a brilliant match from both men, as I knew it would be. I LOVE watching these two play, they've had a lot of close matches, but this one, I don't know, Andy just never, ever looked out of it to me, and that wonderful first serve, WOW! He wasn't broken, not once, and to get those breaks himself, just in the nick of time, just stunning stuff!

Do I feel sorry for Djokovic? No, Andy won it fair and square, and you know what, Djokovic would be the first to say the same. As we are so often reminded, every match has one winner and one loser, and Andy was on the right side of that equation today.

I do think the commentary was totally biased, like they wanted Andy to lose, but stuff them. If they want to be jealous of Andy, because that is what is wrong with our former British players, they can be. Andy won and he is now assured of a medal, and it won't be bronze!

I knew you could do it Andy!

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay
hug
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #740 on: August 03, 2012, 08:56 PM »

Hello, boogers. How are you today?
He's one very happy Boogers, somewhere in space. A very faithfull AM fan he is. !!!!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #741 on: August 03, 2012, 08:56 PM »

Worth noting that Djokovic was playing a very high level today as well. And Andy outplayed him. Like we all knew he was capable of.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #742 on: August 03, 2012, 08:56 PM »

Well done Andy.now hopefully all thoses na-sayers will see you for the talent you are.
best wishes for sunday.you can do it.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #743 on: August 03, 2012, 08:56 PM »

yawn

Okay.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #744 on: August 03, 2012, 08:58 PM »

If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.  Not sure what your point is.

Brilliant comment, absolutely priceless!

I'm so sorry, I'm as high as a kite at the moment! Who needs drugs and booze when Andy wins!
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #745 on: August 03, 2012, 08:58 PM »

Not good for Murray.
Be fine for Andy , he will win the Gold, he will not let Fed beat him again.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #746 on: August 03, 2012, 08:58 PM »

Oh my gosh......watched it on my computer, it was such a tough match, Andy played so tough, didn't give up, got mad at his racquet a couple times, and did some yelling but all and all played fantastic.  I sat at my desk with tears rolling down my cheeks with happiness for him.

So the doubles match, it's tomorrow right.

Wonderful job Andy.....so proud of you!!! yay thumb up Bagpipes bigbounce bigarmhug toot
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #747 on: August 03, 2012, 08:59 PM »

And Nigel has a report to write. MH has done an excellent job so far. Very happy for Andy. And a bit sad for Nole. Gutted for Delpo. He came so far yet it wasn't enough. Signing off.

Have a good evening folks and no hard feelings!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #748 on: August 03, 2012, 08:59 PM »

Hi All,

You're right about Djoko.  He's a true sportsman like Andy is and one of the reasons why he's my second fave player.  I'm sure he'll beat Delpo and get bronze.

I shut my ears to the comms anyway and focussed on the crowd instead, although they didn't seem biased to me.

IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #749 on: August 03, 2012, 08:59 PM »

Fantastic!  yay yay Such a brilliant performance from Andy - he was so mentally strong in the second set, saving all those break points! So pleased for him that he's an Olympic medallist. Smile

Really really hope he can get it done against Fed in the final!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »