Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 Go Down Reply
Author

Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic

(Read 13325 times)
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #765 on: August 03, 2012, 10:06 PM »

Couldn't watch it as out. Had to move in the pub ad I would not have been able to concentrate, on my friends. Absolutely brilliant. Obviously the right Mr Murray came out onto court. A silver will do me, - I would have been ecstatic for him to get a medal of any description, but if he stays in this sort of mood the gold will be his. Our man has at least 1 Olympic medal, and a nice shiny one at that.  Hopefully the old man will still be knackered on Sunday. Now going to sit and enjoy my recording.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #766 on: August 03, 2012, 10:14 PM »

The coms on NBC were very much for Andy, yes they pointed out the good points of both guys, but they were very impressed with Andy's play.  Afterwards, did they show you all Andy's interview with Johnny Mac?  It was a great interview and John told Andy, don't tell that other guy but I am rooting for you!!
No we didn't see that interview apollo so if someone is able to post it that would be great.  Would love to see it and great for Andy to have Johnny Mac say that.
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #767 on: August 03, 2012, 10:26 PM »

I will look and see if I can find it on Youtube....I just looked and it's not there yet.  It was at the end of Andy's match.  JohnnyMac came down on the court to interview him.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #768 on: August 03, 2012, 10:27 PM »

No we didn't see that interview apollo so if someone is able to post it that would be great.  Would love to see it and great for Andy to have Johnny Mac say that.
yes please can someone post interview , we saw nothing!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #769 on: August 03, 2012, 10:29 PM »

That's what everyone said at Wimbledon, so excuse my lack of optimism.
Well we will see on sunday.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #770 on: August 03, 2012, 10:36 PM »

This has been such a nervous week for me, I can honestly say that Andy's win has relaxed me and made me so happy.  I think he will be relaxed on Sunday and bring his A game.
He will Apollo, hope your Husband is getting better.
IP Logged
AFT
Junior

It's all in the game

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #771 on: August 03, 2012, 10:46 PM »

Magic Murray-good to see him smiling and enjoying his wins with Laura and today against Jocko. Now for Federer and Gold I am totally exhausted, thought Andy would never get to play today. yahooo
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #772 on: August 03, 2012, 11:04 PM »

haha  yeah.  I'm exhuasted.  so  night night  everyone!!!  thanks for sharing yet another emotional roller coaster with me
cheers highfive
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #773 on: August 03, 2012, 11:06 PM »

Highlights are up on the BBC site.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #774 on: August 03, 2012, 11:07 PM »

The coms on NBC were very much for Andy, yes they pointed out the good points of both guys, but they were very impressed with Andy's play.  Afterwards, did they show you all Andy's interview with Johnny Mac?  It was a great interview and John told Andy, don't tell that other guy but I am rooting for you!!
Wow! Nice one. Wish I could see the interview.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #775 on: August 03, 2012, 11:09 PM »

Highlights are up on the BBC site.

Cool edit, bro.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #776 on: August 03, 2012, 11:13 PM »

I have recorded it.   I will put it on YT tomoz  Very Happy
IP Logged
Ivelina

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #777 on: August 04, 2012, 07:34 AM »

I couldn't fall asleep out of excitement last night.Murray played the best I've ever seen from him.Or maybe I've just not paid enough attention to him before.Poor Nole didn't look confident at all!
Murray's Wimbledon final surprized me with the beauty of his game,but this match made me familiar with a more agressive side of his.(Which,by the way,totally turned me on)
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #778 on: August 04, 2012, 09:00 AM »

I had to work until 19:00 last night so missed the match.  It was still going when I got home but didi not want to watch half a match.  I am gutted to find that it was on BBC2 as I could have recorded it and now it is not on iplayer.  I have managed to find the highlights which show how fantastically Andy played.  They only seem to have the match against Baghdatis on there now unless I am looking in the wrong p[lace.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #779 on: August 04, 2012, 10:59 AM »

Have just watched it again. V. Different to other important matches. Probably sounds silly, but thought it was not so much, Murray going out with the intention of winning the match, but he went out there will the absolute determination that he was not going to leave that court as the loser. A subtle difference. Will forgive him every break point he fails to convert in the future. That match shows how it is almost impossible to break somebody who is determined not to be broken. NJ looked like he was facing his worst nightmare. There was nothing NJ could do to stop him. A dose of his own medicine. Not sure how I feel about the MD. another dose of crowd support should help top up his self belief. He has also played far less sets and games than Fed. Will be happy if he gets through, but ok if he loses. Both have benefits, although I am sure he would like more than one medal. I love ghe fact he is assured of a decent colour medal. I also loved the Tsonga like bound at the end (also glad Tsonga gets at least a silver as well), Have decided to forgive him for just how wrecked I feel this morning....!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »