Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] Go Down Reply
Author

Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic

(Read 13198 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #780 on: August 04, 2012, 11:31 AM »

yay    Wow! What a fantastic match! Great play from both, but Andy was sensational, breathtaking! So very proud of him, hope he keeps it up and does the same to Fed. Silver or Gold is a great achievement, but knocking Fed down will be the real icing on the cake for me!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #781 on: August 04, 2012, 11:44 AM »

I have recorded it.   I will put it on YT tomoz  Very Happy

It was an interview for NBC and apparently you can't view their version of it unless you are in America or US territories Rolling Eyes  It's a fooking interiew!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #782 on: August 04, 2012, 12:06 PM »

Hi All,

I don't think Djokovic knew quite what to make of Andy when he was in that mood. He just didn't back down and didn't go away, but to be honest neither of them did. I knew it had all the potential to be a cracking match, and I wasn't disappointed. I tell you what, Novak isn't going to be in any hurry to play Andy on grass again, and I suspect he'll be wary of him on the hard courts too lol.

I still feel Henman and Castle wanted Andy to lose, or rather, I think they expected him to, but where I do agree with Tim is that Andy plays so much better when he is proactive like that. I can't express (I know, me!) how brilliant I thought he was, and so very mentally tough. He just looked like he went out there and made up his mind that he wasn't losing. If he can approach it like that tomorrow and use that brilliant crowd he has to have a great chance. I'm going to put a word in with my mate the big guy upstairs. I want that roof open and Federer to be just a bit tired.

cmon GB cmonandy

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Olympic 2012 Semi-final: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic « Reply #783 on: August 04, 2012, 05:47 PM »

No I dont , what about all the times Andy had to take the loss, he won in great style .

Come on, guys, broaden your horizon. I didn't mean it the way some of you are taking it at all. There's no way in hell I would have wanted anyone else to win this match other my Andy and it's always Andy all the way even if he had won a thousand titles by now including majors. I meant it in general, from Nole's perspective to be precise. He was the guy to beat just last year and now he has taken losses to Federer, Nadal and Andy this year and it must be very hard for him to adjust to all these losses. Feeling sorry for another player is not a crime - just showing compassion and that has nothing to do with Andy.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »