Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 81 Go Down Reply
Author

Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer

(Read 19599 times)
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #240 on: August 05, 2012, 01:08 PM »

Come on Andy Murray, this IS your time to shine, go for it but most of all enjoy the occasion, whatever happens you will still be a winner and have achieved what a load of other players would like to do.  I hope the crowd are all behind him today, as this is for Team GB, I really hope the Pimms brigade who usually shout "Ra Ra Roger" wear their Union Jacks and get behind Andy.  Promises to be a great match and I hope that come late afternoon Andy is once again shedding tears, but tears of joy.
IP Logged
maxply
Futures Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #241 on: August 05, 2012, 01:17 PM »

Oh my days what a day   hug       cmonandy yahooo
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

16 Grand Slams = peRFection

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #242 on: August 05, 2012, 01:22 PM »

Hopefully the Williams sisters can finish this quickly that way we can get this final started under the roof what an atmosphere that would be :-)
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #243 on: August 05, 2012, 01:24 PM »

It was interesting that Andy said, in his summation of the Wimbledon final, that Fed changed strategy half way through which meant that Andy couldn't use the patterns of play that had been so successful early on.  That was my view too.  I thought that Fed came back with a different game plan after the rain break and it wasn't so much the roof that was the catalyst but his discussions with Paul Anacone.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #244 on: August 05, 2012, 01:28 PM »

It has just been pouring down here. So bad that we have floods outside which rarely happens but now we are bathed in sunshine and blue skies. I thought this rain was going to happen all afternoon according to the forecast.
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #245 on: August 05, 2012, 01:39 PM »

The medium to long forcast is dry and clear skies for the remainder of the day. Open that roof!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #246 on: August 05, 2012, 01:42 PM »

Just seen myself on tv, how weird. Blue and white hoped top near front for those interested.
Will look out for you.. wow, that's amazing you are at this! Smile

My stomach is churning with nerves.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #247 on: August 05, 2012, 01:44 PM »

Today's the day.... it's Murray Time lol
cmon GB cmonandy Very Happy
IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #248 on: August 05, 2012, 01:50 PM »

Mod NoticeAK400 was banned.
[ Last edit by Mark August 05, 2012, 02:05 PM ] IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #249 on: August 05, 2012, 01:51 PM »

Oh for goodness sake! Mark where r u? Time to get this joker banned for this match and the above removed ranting
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #250 on: August 05, 2012, 01:52 PM »

Hopefully the Williams sisters can finish this quickly that way we can get this final started under the roof what an atmosphere that would be :-)
FYI, this is an outdoor event, weather permitting.
Forget the roof, it'll make no difference to either player. They are both seasoned pros and used to in and outdoor play.

IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #251 on: August 05, 2012, 01:54 PM »

I have checked the hourly forecast for SW19 and it is for thundery showers and sunny periods.  The roof should stay on which would not give Federer time to talk to Paul Annacone as he did last time.  I do not think they should be able to speak to the coaches in rain breaks seeing as they are not allowed on court in the breaks.  Remove that damn flag!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #252 on: August 05, 2012, 01:55 PM »

wave morning everyone.

Ready for a ride?

I have tv coverage yay so am posting on the itouch.

cmonandy cmon GB
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #253 on: August 05, 2012, 01:55 PM »

Oh for goodness sake! Mark where r u? Time to get this joker banned for this match and the above removed ranting
That flag is OTT. Inconsiderate to post something so huge anyway.
Does Federer not have a website, ak400 can go too play on?
I couldnt be bothered to post on a forum of someone I didnt support.

IP Logged
ak400
Futures Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #254 on: August 05, 2012, 01:55 PM »

This is a federer v Murray thread I am posting the flag of my player I wish Murray well but nothing wrong with that! May the best man win :-)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 81 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »