Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 81 Go Down Reply
Author

Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer

(Read 18389 times)
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1125 on: August 05, 2012, 09:50 PM »

Wow straight to the post office tomorrow .

Have ordered my first day covers on line delivery in 5 days. Great to keep
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1126 on: August 05, 2012, 10:01 PM »

Can we re title this Gold Medal Match, so visiting folks won't think it was the battle of the bronze.

Nadal has tweeted his congratulations to Mr M.

Still savouring the sight of Pillock Fed stomping off the court after being crucified. For all of the comments I think the victory came down to the simple fact that he got his head right. He went out onto that court expecting to emmerge the victor, just as he did against NJ.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1127 on: August 05, 2012, 10:18 PM »

Have ordered my first day covers on line delivery in 5 days. Great to keep

How much did that cost?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1128 on: August 05, 2012, 10:21 PM »

I'm just gonna read the thread again.  since I wasn't involved.   I guess some people were arguing.. Very Happy
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1129 on: August 05, 2012, 10:24 PM »

I'm just gonna read the thread again.  since I wasn't involved.   I guess some people were arguing.. Very Happy

Don't bother, it's a load of horse ****.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1130 on: August 05, 2012, 10:31 PM »

I'm crying again.  IT WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL.
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Relax All is good!

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1131 on: August 05, 2012, 10:45 PM »

It was an unbelieveble beautiful match. congratiolations with this gold medal !!!!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1132 on: August 05, 2012, 10:51 PM »

I could watch the gold medal point over and over again. Every single one of the fans in-front of the camera rose to their feet, which is a change from what you usually see when he wins sets, big points and the likes.

Henman's reaction was priceless. "WOOHOO"
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1133 on: August 05, 2012, 10:52 PM »

I could watch the gold medal point over and over again. Every single one of the fans in-front of the camera rose to their feet, which is a change from what you usually see when he wins sets, big points and the likes.

Henman's reaction was priceless. "WOOHOO"

We'll set it on a loop for you on the front page of the site.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1134 on: August 05, 2012, 10:53 PM »

Just the "Woohoo" will do.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1135 on: August 05, 2012, 10:56 PM »

I also love he won it with an ace.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1136 on: August 05, 2012, 10:59 PM »

The highlight reel that was just on Olympic Today was ******* ace. I hope that's on iplayer.
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1137 on: August 05, 2012, 11:58 PM »

James, MW would not be the same without you - Grandma says please stay - I have missed you when you haven't posted - I hate losing my friends.XX
Me too. Need you to stay
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1138 on: August 06, 2012, 12:15 AM »

It was strange that Jamie was no where to be seen today, even at the very end after the mixed doubles ceremony I fully expected him to be with the rest of the Murray Team and Tennis GB.  By the way loved Kim's Oh my God when Andy was serving for the match.  It has been a memorable day and one I think most of us on MW will remember for years to come.
IP Logged
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1139 on: August 06, 2012, 01:47 AM »

Me too. Need you to stay

I appreciate that.

I'll be around, though mostly inactive.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 ... 81 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »