Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 Go Down Reply
Author

Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer

(Read 18479 times)
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1140 on: August 06, 2012, 02:03 AM »

I appreciate that.

I'll be around, though mostly inactive.
Please keep in touch and let us know how you are, even if it is a PM.  A tremendous result today lets enjoy the moment hug
IP Logged
AFT
Junior

It's all in the game

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1141 on: August 06, 2012, 02:19 AM »

I just knew the Swiss gnome fans would be out with their Swiss knives when Andy beat the ass of Fed today. How sad can you get and how much faith in your hero to think that Federer would stoop so low as to throw a gold medal away to appease Andy and the British. Federer was outplayed today and Andy won the gold that Fed ached for to add to his glory. Andy Murray is gracious in defeat as he is when he wins. Real tears of emotion not fake ones and he doesn't rubbish his opponents either. He would have won the mixed doubles too if Laura had been more experienced but I can see them being a great partnership as she matures. I also think that Del Potro was more worthy of the silver than Federer. What we saw today was Andy as he will play from now on he has the T shirt! cmon GB cmon yeah
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1142 on: August 06, 2012, 07:00 AM »

What an interesting theory- Fed only loses matches because he chooses to "throw" them lmao
IP Logged
Ivelina

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1143 on: August 06, 2012, 07:26 AM »

I still can't get past how humble Andy was with celebrating his success.No rolling in the grass,no yelling,no chest trumping.What a treasure of a man he is.
Let this be the launch of his Grand Slam career,please!
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1144 on: August 06, 2012, 10:03 AM »

Andy Murray: 'I would not trade my London 2012 Olympic gold for a first Wimbledon title'
Andy Murray has described Sunday's extraordinary Olympic demolition of Roger Federer as the “greatest match of my life” and admitted that he would not trade his gold medal even for an elusive first Wimbledon crown.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/tennis/9454659/Andy-Murray-I-would-not-trade-my-London-2012-Olympic-gold-for-a-first-Wimbledon-title.html

A very good read.
IP Logged
AndyND

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1145 on: August 06, 2012, 10:46 AM »

The stamp to use to send your commiserations to Roger.  Revenge is a dish best served GOLD!!!!!!

Bang On Andy!!!!!
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1146 on: August 06, 2012, 10:49 AM »

Surely nobosy actually believes that Fed would throw his last chance of winning an Olympic singles. Anyone who truly thinks that must be living in Cloud Cuckoo Land - but then they do have an affinity with cuckoos in Switzerland!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1147 on: August 06, 2012, 11:33 AM »

He posted on FB that he has been at all of Andy's matches just not in the player's box.

I didn't see Andy's gran and granddad in the box either.     Perhaps they were with Jamie.
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1148 on: August 06, 2012, 12:39 PM »

Surely nobosy actually believes that Fed would throw his last chance of winning an Olympic singles. Anyone who truly thinks that must be living in Cloud Cuckoo Land - but then they do have an affinity with cuckoos in Switzerland!

The very idea - utter nonsense.  Their smug hero was thrashed - end of!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1149 on: August 06, 2012, 12:45 PM »

Bad losser!!  roflmao
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1150 on: August 06, 2012, 12:46 PM »

Andy Murray you are a  trophy
IP Logged
hugoagogo69
Satellite Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1151 on: August 06, 2012, 01:01 PM »

Wasn't it fantastic to wake up this morning knowing Andy had won a big one instead of that awful feeling of defeat!!
I have to admit slight annoyance at the double gold yesterday but that soon went away this morning, having seen how close Andy & Laura were to beating the No1 seeds.
Fantastic Olympics. Andy's found a new level to his game to boot. Roll on Toronto, Cincinnati & the U.S!!
So nice to find a forum you can openly call Federer a smug git!!
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1152 on: August 06, 2012, 01:10 PM »

It's nearly compuslory!
IP Logged
mickeypops
Challenger Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1153 on: August 06, 2012, 01:13 PM »

Have ordered my first day covers on line delivery in 5 days. Great to keep

I can't get through on the phone, the web site keeps crashing....  grrrrr
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1154 on: August 06, 2012, 01:25 PM »

Wasn't it fantastic to wake up this morning knowing Andy had won a big one instead of that awful feeling of defeat!!
I have to admit slight annoyance at the double gold yesterday but that soon went away this morning, having seen how close Andy & Laura were to beating the No1 seeds.
Fantastic Olympics. Andy's found a new level to his game to boot. Roll on Toronto, Cincinnati & the U.S!!

welcome  It's a great forum for Andy Murray fans and the place to be both in defeat and victory!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »