Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 [81] Go Down Reply
Author

Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer

(Read 21615 times)
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1200 on: August 14, 2012, 10:53 AM »

I do that with books too, Masaka - my family thinks I'm nuts!

Nuts is a bit exaggerated, but it is strange indeed. I mean I couldnt force myself to read from start if I know the outcome.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1201 on: August 14, 2012, 12:24 PM »

Nuts is a bit exaggerated, but it is strange indeed. I mean I couldnt force myself to read from start if I know the outcome.
Indeed. I love books and it's the story that gets me hooked, trying to work it out myself and the twist at the end that makes you think "no way!". If I knew the ending I would just lose all interest.
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1202 on: September 14, 2012, 08:23 PM »

Are my eyes playing trick on me but where has the Gold medal gone at the top of our website ?
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1203 on: September 14, 2012, 08:23 PM »

Are my eyes playing trick on me but where has the Gold medal gone at the top of our website ?

I can still see it. Think
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1204 on: September 14, 2012, 08:24 PM »

Up beside the champion's trophy!
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1205 on: September 14, 2012, 08:25 PM »

On my iPad, I see a new picture of Andy kissing the USO trophy at top left, and two pictures of Andy with a little kid toward middle right. Hmm. How do I force the iPad to refresh ?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1206 on: September 14, 2012, 08:27 PM »

Are you talking about at the top of this page?because I see Andy fist pumping towards the left...and to the right a little champion's trophy and a gold medal
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1207 on: September 14, 2012, 08:28 PM »

Yes, I am talking about the top of this page. I think this iPad somehow is storing the old picture at the top.

Interestingly, the gold medal and trophy suddenly appear at top right.
I still see A picture of Andy kissing the USO trophy at top left, and two pictures of him and a young boy towards right of middle.
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1208 on: September 14, 2012, 08:31 PM »

Perhaps the medal and trophy could be a bit bigger, particularly the Gold medal, just in case any Fed fans are passing through.
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1209 on: September 14, 2012, 08:32 PM »

Hear hear. They should occupy the full height to be more visible lol
Does anyone know who that young boy with Andy is ? (at top of this website)
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Olympic Medal Match: Murray v Federer « Reply #1210 on: September 14, 2012, 08:36 PM »

Weird!I never thought the pictures would be different depending on where you were accessing from-though to be fair,I've never gone on from anywhere but my laptop.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 [81] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »