Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro

(Read 5184 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #90 on: August 02, 2012, 12:46 PM »

Somewhere in Connecticut, Mr Lendl is purring.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #91 on: August 02, 2012, 12:46 PM »

Can someone who saw Murray's opening game tell me what he held to (love, 15, etc)?

Did you find that out MH?

Almagro asking for trainer Think
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #92 on: August 02, 2012, 12:46 PM »

I think Almagro might retire. Looking to his box.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #93 on: August 02, 2012, 12:46 PM »

Fook me.  83% 1st serve for Andy!  Can we keep that now please?
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #94 on: August 02, 2012, 12:47 PM »

First set in the bag - Almagro's shoulder is troubling him - hmm - match won do you think?
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #95 on: August 02, 2012, 12:49 PM »

Almagro “I’m playing with Voltaren in the ass".
Almagro stressed the inconvenience drag from months ago, especially in the shoulder, and pointed out that he had even played with “(an anti-inflammatory) Voltaren in the ass”. “It has been in the ball set.” In an auction of upside down that I have closed the set. I felt a prick on the shoulder and from there I have played with pain. “I knew that this could happen,” said the Murcia tennis. “I’m playing with Voltaren in the ass.” We are doing all kinds of things. “I am concerned, also doing treatments with a machine that causes the heat to go deep and from there to play”, recounted the Spanish player.
http://www.deltaworld.org/sport/Almagro-then-rooms-with-Voltaren-in-the-ass-and-David-Ferrer-and-Feliciano-are-deleted/
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #96 on: August 02, 2012, 12:49 PM »

I say.. what are thos vulgar heathens doing in our blasted Wimbles?
Somebody diall 999.
Quite preposterous behaviour.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #97 on: August 02, 2012, 12:50 PM »

Murray: 83%  of 1st serves, 9 aces, 16 winners, 3 unforced errors.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #98 on: August 02, 2012, 12:50 PM »

Love how well Andy's serving today! When he serves like that he can beat anybody. Smile

Almagro's had a shoulder problem for a while - it was troubling him in the final of Bastad too.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #99 on: August 02, 2012, 12:51 PM »

Royals joined in on the wave action.

The lesbian in me cannot deal with both Kate and Kim being in the same area. :p
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #100 on: August 02, 2012, 12:52 PM »

Almagro “I’m playing with Voltaren in the ass".
Almagro stressed the inconvenience drag from months ago, especially in the shoulder, and pointed out that he had even played with “(an anti-inflammatory) Voltaren in the ass”. “It has been in the ball set.” In an auction of upside down that I have closed the set. I felt a pri*k on the shoulder and from there I have played with pain. “I knew that this could happen,” said the Murcia tennis. “I’m playing with Voltaren in the ass.” We are doing all kinds of things. “I am concerned, also doing treatments with a machine that causes the heat to go deep and from there to play”, recounted the Spanish player.
http://www.deltaworld.org/sport/Almagro-then-rooms-with-Voltaren-in-the-ass-and-David-Ferrer-and-Feliciano-are-deleted/
Whaaa??? Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #101 on: August 02, 2012, 12:52 PM »

And we're back on court people.

cmonandy
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #102 on: August 02, 2012, 12:53 PM »

Royals joined in on the wave action.

The lesbian in me cannot deal with both Kate and Kim being in the same area. :p
I pointed this out when the royals came to Wimbledon. Kate vs Kim? Both beautiful ladies.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #103 on: August 02, 2012, 12:53 PM »

He breaks  Very Happy
IP Logged
what
Challenger Level

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #104 on: August 02, 2012, 12:53 PM »

Kate & Kim  shocking
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »