Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro

(Read 4613 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #30 on: August 02, 2012, 12:13 PM »

I'm presuming by that comment that they're in Royal box on Centre? Not really their decision- the organisers and security will have it planned out for them being on Centre. You really have to blame the schedulers for that, because they'll have know they were meant to be coming today and should have put Andy on CC.

Scratch that just read Neil Harman saying they're on Court 1 Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #31 on: August 02, 2012, 12:13 PM »

So, does Almagro have a weakness?  He appears to serve well.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #32 on: August 02, 2012, 12:15 PM »

I'm presuming by that comment that they're in Royal box on Centre? Not really their decision- the organisers and security will have it planned out for them being on Centre. You really have to blame the schedulers for that, because they'll have know they were meant to be coming today and should have put Andy on CC.

No, was referencing someone elses comment on how nice it was for the Royals to go and watch him.  I just believe that day he was playing on the day they visited where as today, I believe they have gone to watch Andy play Very Happy
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #33 on: August 02, 2012, 12:15 PM »

Good hold.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #34 on: August 02, 2012, 12:16 PM »

That is the way to start.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #35 on: August 02, 2012, 12:16 PM »

So, does Almagro have a weakness?  He appears to serve well.

His face.

:p
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #36 on: August 02, 2012, 12:17 PM »

Lurking as usual. May try to be brave and watch some of this. Good luck Mr M.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #37 on: August 02, 2012, 12:18 PM »

Think
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #38 on: August 02, 2012, 12:19 PM »

Now focusing on Andy, just watched out mens coxless four get silver in a very tight race on the lake.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #39 on: August 02, 2012, 12:20 PM »

Did someone bring a baby to the court? I could have swore I heard squealing/crying.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #40 on: August 02, 2012, 12:22 PM »

Now focusing on Andy, just watched out mens coxless four get silver in a very tight race on the lake.
Same.

Seems to be with serve so far. I haven't missed anything noteworthy in the opening two games I assume?
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #41 on: August 02, 2012, 12:22 PM »

Did someone bring a baby to the court? I could have swore I heard squealing/crying.

There was one the other day Rolling Eyes I understand bringing kids that are old enough to sit but cruel to bring a baby/toddler to that- they don't understand/can't keep quiet and annoy others, and the noise there must be deafening!
IP Logged
what
Challenger Level

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #42 on: August 02, 2012, 12:22 PM »

Was a really good race though. Nice hold by Andy.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #43 on: August 02, 2012, 12:22 PM »

Another comfortable hold from Andy.

cmonandy cmon GB
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012 QF: Andy Murray v Nicolas Almagro « Reply #44 on: August 02, 2012, 12:23 PM »

Allowed apparently.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »