Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 28 Go Down Reply
Author

Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka

(Read 6628 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #45 on: July 29, 2012, 01:57 PM »

Watch it what or you'll be sounding like Gilles Simon soon!
Aileen aren't they showing CC under the red button?  Perhaps when Andy comes on they'll move to the tennis?
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #46 on: July 29, 2012, 01:58 PM »

Eurosport is also currently showing Radwanska/Georges with Andy on next.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #47 on: July 29, 2012, 01:58 PM »

So what's happening - I can't get tennis anywhere!

Georges/Radwanska (under roof) on BBC live

It's brightened up now in Central London and looks OK to the west, maybe other matches will start soon...
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #48 on: July 29, 2012, 01:58 PM »

I can see a few more red shirts, epecially on the front rows! 

cmon GB

3rd set it is.  Time for another cuppa I think.  Up for work in 5 hours. yawn
You are a herione and a martyr girl!
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #49 on: July 29, 2012, 01:59 PM »

I take it that it's still raining since there are no other scores on the board.  Hopefully it will pass soon but not early enough to let the Swiss doubles team play today devil

At this rate Andy will be playing tomorrow.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #50 on: July 29, 2012, 02:00 PM »

So what's happening - I can't get tennis anywhere!

http://drhtv.tv/channel-5.html

3rd set underway.

There's tennis on BBC Olympic 4 (Radwanska/Goerges) - Andy's match should be on this channel too. BBC Olympic 5 also seem to be planning to show tennis, though Court 4 for some reason! Can't find any coverage for Court 1 or 2 anywhere - would have liked to have seen a bit of Ferrer and Djokovic if their matches start before Andy.

Still raining I think - nothing on livescores for any other matches.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #51 on: July 29, 2012, 02:00 PM »

I hope Andy makes it all worthwhile Bev and you can go to work with a big smile on your face.  I find I don't mind the loss of sleep when he wins but when he loses, I  feel really exhausted if it's been affecting my sleep.
IP Logged
BigNose
ATP Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #52 on: July 29, 2012, 02:01 PM »

I think the roof will help PizzaFace today. It does tend to slow the court and Stan's strongest surface is clay IMO. Remember the titanic 5-setter Andy and Stan had 3-4 years ago. I hope its not as nail-biting as that one.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #53 on: July 29, 2012, 02:02 PM »

You are a herione and a martyr girl!

Or retard lol

I meant to get some sleep this afternoon but been busy making soup, banana loaf, sunday dinner, catching up on ironing and cleaning my youngest daughter's fish out (they appear to have survived for 5 hours at least!) and squeezing in Captain America too.
IP Logged
what
Challenger Level

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #54 on: July 29, 2012, 02:02 PM »

Watch it what or you'll be sounding like Gilles Simon soon!
Aileen aren't they showing CC under the red button?  Perhaps when Andy comes on they'll move to the tennis?

I respect women just like a respect men, but at the same time I agree with Simon, which I explained on the proper topic.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #55 on: July 29, 2012, 02:02 PM »

http://drhtv.tv/channel-5.html

3rd set underway.

Still raining I think - nothing on livescores for any other matches.

Wish the rain would leave Wimbledon - we had enough during the Wimbledon fortnight! At least we're guaranteed to see Andy though and his schedule won't be messed up by the rain.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #56 on: July 29, 2012, 02:03 PM »

I hope Andy makes it all worthwhile Bev and you can go to work with a big smile on your face.  I find I don't mind the loss of sleep when he wins but when he loses, I  feel really exhausted if it's been affecting my sleep.

I hope he wins too!  I've got to think of something else British I can put up at work. Think
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #57 on: July 29, 2012, 02:05 PM »

I think the roof will help PizzaFace today. It does tend to slow the court and Stan's strongest surface is clay IMO. Remember the titanic 5-setter Andy and Stan had 3-4 years ago. I hope its not as nail-biting as that one.
Damn - why did it have to be raining!  Yes I remember that match.  The gods don't seem to be smiling on Andy at the moment. Frown
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #58 on: July 29, 2012, 02:14 PM »

Djoko/Fognini match has appeared on livescores, so presumably starting soon.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Olympics 2012: R1 Murray vs Wawrinka « Reply #59 on: July 29, 2012, 02:15 PM »

Looks like it Elena.

Still loads of empty seats.  Quite shocking really no
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 28 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »