Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16 Reply

Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen

Big return but drop shot into the net at 0-30. Big opportunity there.
IP Logged

Flawless so far.

I didn't realise Andy was playing with Laura Robson in the Mixed Doubles event. They were entertaining in the Hopman Cup a few years back so I'm looking forward to that one.
IP Logged

BP Andy.
IP Logged

Flawless so far.

I didn't realise Andy was playing with Laura Robson in the Mixed Doubles event. They were entertaining in the Hopman Cup a few years back so I'm looking forward to it.
I recall Laura hitting Andy with a serve. lol

Andy returns into the net. Deuce.

Another BP.
IP Logged

What a rally to break!
IP Logged

Defence from out of space. Finish it of, Andy!
IP Logged

Andy up 2-0 and crowd chanting "Lets Go Andy, Let's Go!" Smile
IP Logged

Andy has another break of serve at the beginning of the set.

cmonandy
IP Logged

Flawless so far.

I didn't realise Andy was playing with Laura Robson in the Mixed Doubles event. They were entertaining in the Hopman Cup a few years back so I'm looking forward to that one.
Is he?  I didn't know that either.  Maybe decided to do so because he and Jamie went out in the doubles.
IP Logged

2-0.  Keep sitting on Nieminen's throat.
IP Logged

Andy playing the mixed doubles is he?  When's that being played then?
IP Logged

Which comm claimed Nieminen had a big serve? He's been broken more than he's held so far!
IP Logged

Is he?  I didn't know that either.  Maybe because he and Jamie went out in the doubles.
It was mentioned on the BBC Olympics commentary. I assumed that it was old news repeated on the text commentary but it may have just been announced.
IP Logged

Andy up 2-0 and crowd chanting "Lets Go Andy, Let's Go!" Smile
Haha.. I must have had a premonition when I posted this.
IP Logged

Flawless so far.

Me niether!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16 Reply