Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen  (Read 4239 times)
BigNose
Challenger Level

The Voice of Reason

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #210 on: July 31, 2012, 07:51 PM »

come on aileen!
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #211 on: July 31, 2012, 09:42 PM »

So glad Andy won, I hope it is recorded so I can see the match. Been a rough couple of days with having a family emergency and husband rushed to hospital. Keep up the good work Andy !
Sorry to hear about that Apollo. Hope your husband is on the mend now.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #212 on: July 31, 2012, 09:51 PM »

Does Andy play tomorrow or Thursday? 
Andy 5 pm start according to the Olymp-website. Smugfed vs Istomin starts at 1pm.

I'll be home in plenty time for the match and it will most likely be a thriller.
I guess they haven't forgotten their last meeting.
We haven't......balls and all!
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #213 on: July 31, 2012, 10:08 PM »

Oh you poor thing how worrying , hope alls well, and you still have time to support Andy.
Thanks, he has an illness that he can't recover from so rooting for Andy and watching him play is truly a highlight in my life.  I really enjoyed reading all the posts today, can't wait to watch match..  Did roddick play the same time?  Hope not, they would show him over Murray.
When is the mixed doubles match, does anyone know?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #214 on: July 31, 2012, 10:24 PM »

Thanks, he has an illness that he can't recover from so rooting for Andy and watching him play is truly a highlight in my life.  I really enjoyed reading all the posts today, can't wait to watch match..  Did roddick play the same time?  Hope not, they would show him over Murray.
Oh Apollo so sorry to hear that.
Andy and Laura are on last tomorrow on court 18.  Sorry I've already forgotten when Roddick was playing but have a feeling it was after our Andy.
I won't be able to watch him tomorrow as visiting a friend overnight in Yorkshire - such bad planning on my part.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #215 on: July 31, 2012, 10:45 PM »

Oh Apollo so sorry to hear that.
Andy and Laura are on last tomorrow on court 18.  Sorry I've already forgotten when Roddick was playing but have a feeling it was after our Andy.
I won't be able to watch him tomorrow as visiting a friend overnight in Yorkshire - such bad planning on my part.
Thanks for that info, I have to work but maybe they will show it so I can DVR it.  Is Yorkshire near York?  My daughter went to school at Leeds, and we visited York. 
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #216 on: July 31, 2012, 11:03 PM »

Apollo.. sincerely sorry to hear about your husband. I hope we at MW can bring some light into your life at this difficult time. hug

Here is the Order of Play for tomorrow. Andy and Laura play after the Tsonga/Llodra match. Hope this helps.
http://2012.itftennis.com/olympics/schedule/daily-schedule.aspx

Also, York is a city in a part of England called North Yorkshire, (like Kansas City in your state of Missouri.) I loved York too.
And Leeds is a city in West Yorkshire.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #217 on: July 31, 2012, 11:52 PM »

Did Andy and Laura play today in the end as was suggested? Or is tomorrow their first round match?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #218 on: August 01, 2012, 12:10 AM »

^Tomorrow is their 1st round match.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #219 on: August 01, 2012, 12:49 AM »

I want to thank all of you for the nice wishes, it really helps at this time. I really am so happy to have found MW because I was rooting for Andy by myself. So many of my friends are nadal fans or federer, well not too many friends, coworkers just think he is the greatest....yuch.  Thanks for the info about Yorkshire, I remember going into the Minsters, I think that's what it was called, the cathedral had beautiful blue glass.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #220 on: August 01, 2012, 07:14 AM »

My good wishes too, Apollo.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #221 on: August 01, 2012, 08:25 AM »

I'm very sorry to hear about your husband Apollo.  hug
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #222 on: August 01, 2012, 09:03 AM »

I join with the others and at least hope that Apollo's husband can come home soon.
 Since when was Murray awarded the honour of playing mixed doubles in a major tournament?
 He should be concentrating on his singles matches and should note that Federer is on Court1 this afternoon which is where Murray will be if he sends Baghdatis packing this afternoon and the weather forecast is not great.
Do the powers that be think that Murray will lose today or tomorrow  and will need occupying?
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #223 on: August 01, 2012, 09:23 AM »

Sorry to hear that Apollo.  hug  I hope that he's more comfortable then.

Andy's mixed doubles match is last on court 1 but by the sounds of it, not very favourable weather forecast, so might not even be played.

I hear that Heather Watson is a bit put out at not being picked.  She shouldn't take it to heart so much. I think that Laura was probably chosen over her due to the fact that Andy's played mixed doubles with her in the Hopman Cup, twice I think it was.
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Olympics 2012 R2: Murray vs Nieminen « Reply #224 on: August 01, 2012, 09:50 AM »

Andy and Laura got to the final at Hopman Cup in 2010.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »