MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Olympics 2012 R3: Murray vs Baghdatis
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 37 Reply

Olympics 2012 R3: Murray vs Baghdatis

Andy will find his way.
Baggy is recovering from his honeymoon.. he's only got so much more gas left in his tank.
lol
IP Logged

Indoors Andy is so brilliant. In tricky conditions he struggles so much.
IP Logged

Soooo passive.
IP Logged

What this does highlight is just how poor Murray is when playing in difficult conditions. It's an interesting flaw in his game that doesn't get much attention.
IP Logged

Andy will find his way.
Baggy is recovering from his honeymoon.. he's only got so much more gas left in his tank.
It might have fired him up!
IP Logged

Not looking good right now. Being outplayed by Baghdatis.
IP Logged

What this does highlight is just how poor Murray is when playing in difficult conditions. It's an interesting flaw in his game that doesn't get much attention.
I agree.
IP Logged

It does on here. He always seems to struggle in the wind/cold/morning.
IP Logged

I don't think you can write the top players off so quickly. Not every day they are going statr things off brilliantly. Federer lost a set to Falla case in point and then Nole today lost a set to Lleyton.
IP Logged

Much better, great FH.

Now, got to take this BP.
IP Logged

Andy stepping it up.
IP Logged

I don't think you can write the top players off so quickly. Not every day they are going statr things off brilliantly. Federer lost a set to Falla case in point and then Nole today lost a set to Lleyton.
Boogers always writes Andy off when he's losing in the first set. lol
IP Logged

Half a chance here to the deuce!  cmonandy
IP Logged

Goes wide, back to Deuce. Chance gone I think..
IP Logged

Can you please state a few matches where he lost due to poor conditions?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 37 Reply