Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Physical problems..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Physical problems.....

(Read 1495 times)
Amy
Challenger Level

Physical problems..... « Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 11:01 PM »

Nalbandian,like And, has done magnificantly ince Wimbley. itd be interesting to see a rematch at this point and then see wat happens if they play again at wimbly this year again.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Physical problems..... « Reply #16 on: February 22, 2006, 05:35 PM »

I think this Wimbledon is going to great. Anyone else agree that Flushing Meadows doesnt have the same atmosphere as Centre Court?
IP Logged
marvin
Junior

Physical problems..... « Reply #17 on: February 22, 2006, 08:26 PM »

Of course...Wimbledon has bettter atmosphere.But i think RG has the best.
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Physical problems..... « Reply #18 on: February 22, 2006, 08:34 PM »

Of course I'm not biased or anything  Whistle  but Wimbledon has the best atmosphere.

I think Wimbledon and the US Open are my favourite Slams, and IMO the US Open has a great atmosphere!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Physical problems..... « Reply #19 on: February 22, 2006, 08:43 PM »

Just love the French. It's that time of year when things are just hotting up. It's a really cultured atmosphere - all the French who attend the tourney are registered tennis players. Unlike Wimbledon, where they're registered grouse hunters or Pims-drinkers, or just 'Wimbledon fans': 'Oh, you're a tennis player are you? So, tell me, what do you do for the other 50 weeks of the year?'
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Physical problems..... « Reply #20 on: February 22, 2006, 11:06 PM »

Quote from: "marvin"
Of course...Wimbledon has bettter atmosphere.But i think RG has the best.

goodjob Yea i agree with that one. Wimbledon is special.. and i love it. And although i've never been to Roland Garros.. i still think the atmosphere threre is something that none of the grand slams can beat. Those Spanish dudes make it unbearable tension and their fiery personalaties can really get the crowd going!! ..unlike Wimbledon where some are more interested in sleeping and the strawberries Rolling Eyes and spoting the Queen...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »