Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 782 [783] 784 785 786 ... 1320 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 753987 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11730 on: August 07, 2012, 05:11 PM »

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11731 on: August 07, 2012, 06:52 PM »

oh jk do you want to reduce us to blubbering idiots again?   
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11732 on: August 07, 2012, 07:01 PM »

HAHA.  Very Happy  Wink   Why couldn't I of been that wee boy  lol   well  jel
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11733 on: August 07, 2012, 11:11 PM »

Back to the grind for the Olympic Champion.

IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11734 on: August 08, 2012, 12:38 AM »

From twitter:

Meet Andy Murray, an 8-month-old Jack Russell at Battersea named after #teamGB's tennis gold medallist.

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11735 on: August 08, 2012, 02:55 AM »

Aww - cute!  I hope he finds a good home soon and that his new owner lets him keep the name.

Thanks again to those who posted these unforgettable pics.  Pure dead brilliant! Smile
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11736 on: August 08, 2012, 04:42 AM »

I love the "hug" gifs!! That little boy will remember that forever - so sweet!!!  wub

The mixed dubs pics are lovely as well - thanks for posting!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11737 on: August 08, 2012, 06:55 AM »

Love the one at the airport johnj because he looks so darn happy yes
 Fingers crossed
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11738 on: August 08, 2012, 08:07 AM »

They're all wonderful pictures.
That little lad, is special.
You see him as he desperately pushes his way to the front, the red Swiss flag hanging lifeless over the box, you can read his lips as he screams, 'Andy, Andy'!
His little arms outstretched he buries his face in Andys shoulder. Then the big sigh afterwards as he makes his way back to his dad.

Andy actually turned round and went back to hug him. Now, that is truly amazing when you've just won gold and have all sorts of thought and emotions running through your mind.
That's the sign of a great man and good human being, our Andy.
IP Logged
colin
Satellite Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11739 on: August 08, 2012, 08:35 AM »

They're all wonderful pictures.
That little lad, is special.
You see him as he desperately pushes his way to the front, the red Swiss flag hanging lifeless over the box, you can read his lips as he screams, 'Andy, Andy'!
His little arms outstretched he buries his face in Andys shoulder. Then the big sigh afterwards as he makes his way back to his dad.

Andy actually turned round and went back to hug him. Now, that is truly amazing when you've just won gold and have all sorts of thought and emotions running through your mind.
That's the sign of a great man and good human being, our Andy.

Hugging Murray 'cool' says boy, 11

(UKPA) – 1 day ago  

The schoolboy who hugged Andy Murray after his Olympic gold win described the moment as "cool".

Henry Caplan, 11, was photographed embracing the tennis star after slipping away from his father following the historic Wimbledon victory.

The youngster ran past Roger Federer's stunned relatives to ask the Scot for a hug.

Henry, from Blackmore, Essex, told BBC Essex: "As soon as Andy Murray won I was crying with joy and hugging my dad.

"I told my dad to get off and the next minute I was gone.

"I was down by the royal bit in front of Federer's mum and dad.

"Then I hugged Andy Murray. I just thought I had to be there. It was cool."

Asked what Murray said to him, Henry said: "Anything for my fans."

Henry was at the final with father Elliot, 41, and brothers Alex, nine, and Jeremy, 19.

Copyright © 2012  The Press Association All rights reserved.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11740 on: August 08, 2012, 10:15 AM »

Mr Lendl is back.  hell yeah!!!

IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11741 on: August 08, 2012, 10:40 AM »

Goodness, he's back practising with Lendl already. My oh my he must be feeling mighty fine yahooo
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11742 on: August 08, 2012, 10:55 AM »

I love the selection of pics in this article. It shows so well the contrast in emotions between Andy's Wimbledon defeat and his Olympic victory. Smile

Good to see that Andy practised last night! He and Lendl must be so pleased after Andy's big win - it's a coaching partnership that is definitely working.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11743 on: August 08, 2012, 11:29 AM »

Perhaps it was like after his SF win at Wimby.  Lendl said well done and then when shall I book the practice court for.   No wresting on laurels for Mr L.  But blimey it just shows what a dedicated athlete Andy is.  Think of those other Olympians who can relax once they've finished and here's Andy already practising again having just got off a trans-atlantic flight.  I'd have thought the transition from grass to hard isn't too difficult especially as the grass was getting harder.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #11744 on: August 08, 2012, 12:31 PM »

Hi All,

I thought I sent a post on the Ipad last night saying what wonderful pictures you've all put up, but I can't see it, so either I didn't send it or the Ipad didn't oblige, or I'm insane, which could be right after the last few days! I don't know about anyone else, but the euphoria of it won't go away for me, it's just wonderful, so stunning.

I'm surprised Andy is back practicing. Wow, he means business that man! Either that or Lendl is a slave-driver lol. No, seriously, it shows, at least I think, what Andy's intentions are, i.e. that he has turned up to play. I hope it goes well for him, I really do. I'm just being extra cautious for him for Toronto. I want him to be okay and fit, ready for what lies ahead, more than I want him to go deep in Toronto, at least just now. However, should he go deep in Toronto, get to the final, I would, of course, want him to win.

Anyway, great, great pictures. I love the gold postbox, that's fabulous. I thought his Gran would get the flowers! Did you notice she was wearing his Gold medal too? I bet she had to give it back lol.

I'm just thrilled for Andy and the Murray's. At the risk of sounding like Gary Richardson at Wimbledon, I keep thinking about Judy and William, how proud they must be.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 782 [783] 784 785 786 ... 1320 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »