Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 ... 1320 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 753936 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12465 on: September 22, 2012, 11:55 PM »

An old pic which I wanted to share. Forgive me if it has been posted before..

Love it. Smile  Thanks Zarfeen.  Incidentally, at what event was that pic taken?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12466 on: September 23, 2012, 07:19 AM »

Love it. Smile  Thanks Zarfeen.  Incidentally, at what event was that pic taken?

It was after his win over Mikhail Youzhny in the finals of the Valencia Open 2009
Here are some more pics..

PS: I had already posted the best one!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12467 on: September 23, 2012, 07:25 AM »

Ah, they're lovely tender
What an incredible journey our Andy's had Super
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12468 on: September 23, 2012, 01:22 PM »

A close up of Andy's new hairstyle
Looks gorgeous...

IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12469 on: September 23, 2012, 01:58 PM »

Yummy!
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12470 on: September 23, 2012, 02:08 PM »

I really like his haircut. Not a huge fan of the unkempt frizzness.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12471 on: September 23, 2012, 04:04 PM »

It was after his win over Mikhail Youzhny in the finals of the Valencia Open 2009
Here are some more pics..

PS: I had already posted the best one!
Thanks Zarfeen.  Really great pics. Smile
 -

Neither am I, but it was fine the way it was at the USO, just needed a little bit of a trim, not having the curls cut right off except that little bit at the front.  Makes it look at bit scruffy.

Not that I'm really complaining though - Andy looks terrific anyway.  And I'm sure that grey jumper is pure Cashmere.  Lovely!

IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12472 on: September 23, 2012, 08:13 PM »

He's definitely had his teeth done - either that or they've been photoshopped. The makeover continues!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12473 on: September 24, 2012, 01:34 AM »

He's definitely had his teeth done - either that or they've been photoshopped. The makeover continues!
His teeth don't look any different to me, and what's wrong with them that needs correction? His two canine teeth are perhaps a little on the long, sharp side but that gives him a sort of devilish look, in both senses of the phrase!

Anyway I can't see Andy being the sort of guy who would want to deliberately glamorise himself, and he's often said he doesn't care much about his looks.  God forbid he should start bowing to his PR people in this respect.  He's a tennis player, not a film star.

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12474 on: September 24, 2012, 01:55 AM »

I can't imagine Andy going for the whole 'makeover' crap.
He's great as he is, as far as I'm concerned.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12475 on: September 24, 2012, 10:03 AM »

His teeth don't look any different to me, and what's wrong with them that needs correction? His two canine teeth are perhaps a little on the long, sharp side but that gives him a sort of devilish look, in both senses of the phrase!

Anyway I can't see Andy being the sort of guy who would want to deliberately glamorise himself, and he's often said he doesn't care much about his looks.  God forbid he should start bowing to his PR people in this respect.  He's a tennis player, not a film star.

He's definitely had his teeth whitened and perhaps filled in slightly, there's a pretty stark contrast in colour compared to years ago. Kim too. Pretty sure every single person with his money and status would have basic things done for them no matter how much they didn't care.

IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12476 on: September 24, 2012, 10:17 AM »

I'm not judging, Aileen - lots of people have their teeth whitened - at least they don't look ridiculously happy smile like some cheap celeb's. Image is everything, many aspects of his off-court image are changing subtly, hair, clothes, why not  teeth too?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12477 on: September 24, 2012, 06:09 PM »

He's definitely had his teeth whitened and perhaps filled in slightly, there's a pretty stark contrast in colour compared to years ago. Kim too. Pretty sure every single person with his money and status would have basic things done for them no matter how much they didn't care.
It isn't just people with money and status who go in for cosmetic dentistry.  It seems to be the must-have these days.  Every time I visit my dentist I'm treated to an ongoing video in reception extolling the virtues of having perfect, white teeth - the high cost of which can be covered by taking out "affordable" payment plans.  I've a friend whose daughter is in debt to the tune of £15,000 as a result of having extensive, and largely unnecessary, cosmetic treatment.  Quite frightening really.

I'm not judging, Aileen - lots of people have their teeth whitened - at least they don't look ridiculously happy smile like some cheap celeb's. Image is everything, many aspects of his off-court image are changing subtly, hair, clothes, why not  teeth too?
Just so long as the changes remain subtle I don't mind. Looking back at other photos this year, I truly don't see much difference in the colour of his teeth, so I reckon the whitening was done a while ago.  I can see now though that he might have had slight gaps filled in, probably intentionally. 
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12478 on: September 24, 2012, 06:47 PM »

I can see now though that he might have had slight gaps filled in, probably intentionally. 
   Difficult to see how he might have had it done inadvertently!!  Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12479 on: September 24, 2012, 07:25 PM »

Difficult to see how he might have had it done inadvertently!!  Whistle
lol I'm not that thick.   I meant as opposed to the picture being photoshopped, as you had already suggested. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 ... 1320 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »