MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 847 848 849 [850] 851 852 853 ... 1439 Reply

Murray Pictures

I too love  Andy I think he is kind and loving. Really that is all that matters. Any mother would see that. He is like a good son and I think I would be happy for him to be my son. My own son is a good boy apart from being glued to his computer. hug
[ Last edit by Littlebuddha October 27, 2012, 01:35 PM ] IP Logged

I think the picture of Andy's head has been taken from a photo shoot done by fashion photographer Mario Testino. I have the original one were Andy is wearing body weights.
IP Logged

johnkeirnan35.where did you find the poster. Is it on sale anywhere your help would be appreciated.
IP Logged

I think the picture of Andy's head has been taken from a photo shoot done by fashion photographer Mario Testino. I have the original one were Andy is wearing body weights.
I think you're right LB.  Well done for spotting it.
IP Logged

yup your right LB  it was that photo from the infamous  Mario Testino pic.    and LB  the pic has been photo shopped  Not by me though.  found it on tumblr  lol  Very Happy 
IP Logged

Great pic jk .
Another eg of Andy's romantic streak: his birthday message to Kim on the camera the other week.
IP Logged

yup your right LB  it was that photo from the infamous  Mario Testino pic.
I wonder if Andy regrets that one now.  It certainly wasn't the way I like to think of him!
IP Logged

I wonder if Andy regrets that one now.  It certainly wasn't the way I like to think of him!

are you sure?  lmao
IP Logged

Absolutely.  Big turn-off for me that sort of thing.  Anyway Andy doesn't need to try to be sexy, he already is! Whistle
IP Logged

hahahaha
IP Logged

Absolutely.  Big turn-off for me that sort of thing.  Anyway Andy doesn't need to try to be sexy, he already is! Whistle

Super

I completely agree!!
IP Logged

I agree. Very off putting to say the least.
IP Logged

During the press conference of the Paris Masters

IP Logged

The new 'do makes him look a bit Romulan.
IP Logged

It is good that he has cut his hair so short.
It will be perfect for the WTF...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 847 848 849 [850] 851 852 853 ... 1439 Reply