Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 ... 1359 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 828528 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13200 on: December 25, 2012, 06:58 PM »

Yeah not sure Aileen, the pic is quite blurry but thought one of the little girls was one of his nieces that I saw up in dunblane at the homecoming parade, Judy's brothers girl. But as u say hard to tell. I'm just nosey like to know he isnt too far away - I could have been there for lunch in 40 mins as well :-)
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13201 on: December 25, 2012, 07:11 PM »

Just watching us open documentary - had forgotten just what amazing tennis they both played, welling up again 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13202 on: December 25, 2012, 07:18 PM »

Just watching us open documentary - had forgotten just what amazing tennis they both played, welling up again 
I'm watching the video of the full match over Christmas for the first time, but in two or three parts.  Can't handle it all at once!  I'd forgotten too just how the great the tennis was.

Still hoping that somebody puts a video of this documentary on MW though.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13203 on: December 25, 2012, 08:39 PM »

Yeah not sure Aileen, the pic is quite blurry but thought one of the little girls was one of his nieces that I saw up in dunblane at the homecoming parade, Judy's brothers girl. But as u say hard to tell. I'm just nosey like to know he isnt too far away - I could have been there for lunch in 40 mins as well :-)
It is Dunblane, angie.  I've just read this Tweet dated 19 Dec -

judy murrayā€¸@judmoo
@------- and its pouring in downtown Dunblane too. But I got both my boys home so I don't care!!!!

That photo and tweet though is timed about 6 hours ago, so I can only assume Andy is flying to AD this evening.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13204 on: December 25, 2012, 08:56 PM »

Aww  damn!! Eileen we could have been there for lunch lol  :-)  bet its Judy's new house, I thought when I seen that pic posted yest on here of the 2 boys playing short tennis  it was stirling courts  right enough. He did say on his website blog he was flying out Xmas night.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13205 on: December 25, 2012, 09:39 PM »

He's leaving it a bit late!  If he's flying from Glasgow, it's a and nine and a half-hour flght, and AD is four hours ahead.  Still I suppose he'll be able to sleep on the plane, so maybe not that bad.  Mind you it's only a six/seven hour flight from Edinburgh, so surely he'll go from here.  Don't understand why there's such a difference, but maybe the Glasgow flight stops off somewhere in between? #confused
IP Logged
batz

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13206 on: December 26, 2012, 10:32 AM »

Andy in AD  cmon yeah:

IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13207 on: December 26, 2012, 11:04 AM »

Thank you batz for the pictures. In the second picture, Andy looks like he still needs more sleep...must have gone immediately to this autograph thingy hours after he arrived in Abu Dhabi!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13208 on: December 26, 2012, 11:31 AM »

Must be knackered this time yesterday he was sitting in dunblane celebrating Xmas!! And they are 4 hours ahead
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13209 on: December 26, 2012, 12:37 PM »

Posted by Judy on twitter:

"Nice to meet u, Your Royal Tinyness Smile. Andy meets a wee Sheikh. Age 6. Too cute."

IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13210 on: December 26, 2012, 02:19 PM »

If the little girl is Judy's brother's daughter, then that would be Andy's cousin not his niece.

Sorry to be so pedantic. Just my nature and training.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13211 on: December 26, 2012, 02:24 PM »

Lol yeah I did think twice about that after I had posted it  confused Was wondering when someone would flag it up. I think she's judys brothers girl as they were interviewed after us open win.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13212 on: December 26, 2012, 03:40 PM »

No Aileen it is still green and white.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13213 on: December 26, 2012, 04:18 PM »

Thank you batz for the pictures. In the second picture, Andy looks like he still needs more sleep...must have gone immediately to this autograph thingy hours after he arrived in Abu Dhabi!
Let's just hope Tipsy is a bit jet-lagged too!  Andy once said that players have ways of dealing with this though, because they often have to change time zones quite quickly, and 4 hours probably isn't too bad.  Brisbane will be worse - a 15 hr flight and 6 hrs ahead of AD.

Posted by Judy on twitter:

"Nice to meet u, Your Royal Tinyness Smile. Andy meets a wee Sheikh. Age 6. Too cute."

Adorable.  Andy is so good with children.

No Aileen it is still green and white.
Thanks LB.  I was sure it was which is why I was wondering about the green and black(?) scarves Andy and Jamie were wearing.  However a footie fan friend tells me the scarves will be green and navy, which his Hibs' away colours.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13214 on: December 26, 2012, 07:08 PM »

Andy and Nole on a yacht today:

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 ... 1359 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »