Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 1359 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 832731 times)
marvin
Junior

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #135 on: February 21, 2006, 04:39 PM »

Wow the pictures you send are the best pictures of Andy i have ever seen except my avart 8) Really great Sarah,thanks...
IP Logged
maxgalt

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #136 on: February 21, 2006, 09:26 PM »

Hi guys. been looking at this site for a while. was at the final on sunday and was amazing!!!!!
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #137 on: February 21, 2006, 09:29 PM »

Wauw shocking The atmosphere must have been incredible!!! Thanks for sharing the picture! You were pretty close! shocking

welcome btw!
IP Logged
crookshanks
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #138 on: February 21, 2006, 09:32 PM »

Welcome! It's always nice to see new people!
Wow, you had a really good view! goodjob It must have been a great match to see, lucky you!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #139 on: February 21, 2006, 09:35 PM »

Wow! Welcome! What an entrance to make Smile Must have been a fantastic final!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #140 on: February 21, 2006, 09:37 PM »

WOW!! you must have a great view there!!  goodjob nice pic!!
And welcome to MW!! wave Enjoy Very Happy Very Happy
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #141 on: February 21, 2006, 09:38 PM »

WOWOWOWOW!!! I'm soooo jealous!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Welcome to MW Very Happy
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #142 on: February 21, 2006, 11:04 PM »

yea welcome! nice pic!
IP Logged
maxgalt

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #143 on: February 22, 2006, 10:37 PM »

Thanks for all the nice replies guys. I'm from the West of Scotland, and was on holiday in san francisco. nearly went to the qf, then nearly again to the sf but circumstances on holiday didnt allow it. finally drove down on the sunday with my friend and got 2 tickets easily. at the end after the presentation, i was waiting for an autograph and he was signing hundreds close to me. Just as he was getting close, he was ushered away by the officials. in my disappointment i shouted out "Andy, i've come all the way from Scotland to see you!!!" He turned round and came over and signed my programme!!! You'd think i was some gushing kid, but in fact i'm a 34 year old man lol!!!!!

I've included another pic for you lot. Here's to another title in memphis this week hopefully!!!  =D>
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #144 on: February 22, 2006, 10:38 PM »

Aww!! maxgalt that's an amazing story there!! Very Happy Just shows what a star Andy really is  goodjob

Thanks for the pic!  hug
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #145 on: February 22, 2006, 10:39 PM »

Quote from: "maxgalt"
Thanks for all the nice replies guys. I'm from the West of Scotland, and was on holiday in san francisco. nearly went to the qf, then nearly again to the sf but circumstances on holiday didnt allow it. finally drove down on the sunday with my friend and got 2 tickets easily. at the end after the presentation, i was waiting for an autograph and he was signing hundreds close to me. Just as he was getting close, he was ushered away by the officials. in my disappointment i shouted out "Andy, i've come all the way from Scotland to see you!!!" He turned round and came over and signed my programme!!! You'd think i was some gushing kid, but in fact i'm a 34 year old man lol!!!!!

Thats how i felt when i got Andys autograph, i was shaking like a leaf and i am 37 lol
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #146 on: February 22, 2006, 10:40 PM »

Lol!! Great story max Smile San Fran sounds amazing - whats it like?

Good to see Andys still doing it for the Scots!
IP Logged
maxgalt

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #147 on: February 22, 2006, 10:53 PM »

San Francisco amazing!!! my first time in california and cant believe it coincided with andy playing nearby, and winning, his first atp title. i would have kicked myself if i hadn't gotten to the final being 40 minutes away and now am so glad i did. already i'm planning all my future holidays around where he's playing!!!!! LOL.

Also, the support for Andy from an American crowd who had just witnessed him beat their idol, was unbelievable!!!!!. There was very few shouts for Lleyton. (Thank you to any Americans reading this, the support he got must have been like an extra tennis racket on his arms!!) I was in my kilt at the match. Saw my image on the big screen once during the match. Did anyone happen to notice if they saw a guy in a kilt on the tv????. You at least must have heard me shouting lol lol lol!!

Here's one last pic of Andy, and one of me in San Francisco for good measure :P
IP Logged
maxgalt

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #148 on: February 22, 2006, 10:54 PM »

Of course, when i said "american crowd who witnessed andy beat their idol", i did of course mean Roddick in the semi, not Hewitt in the final!!!! lol
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #149 on: February 22, 2006, 10:57 PM »

Lol sounds sanfrantastic (apologies for the awful punning)!

Atmosphere must have been incredible! Well done for braving it in the kilt - very patriotic!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 1359 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »