MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1012 1013 1014 [1015] 1016 1017 1018 ... 1420 Reply

Murray Pictures

Love that one. wub

I think he smiles because he knows that it will be a strange pic with these two girls besides him showing their (...). I always wonder why people puts a hand on his shoulder, it's not polite to do that unless they've asked...
Well the French (and I assume they're French) are quite touchy-feely.  Also just exactly where has Andy's right arm gone? Whistle

IP Logged

Love that one. wub

Well the French (and I assume they're French) are quite touchy-feely.  Also just exactly where has Andy's right arm gone? Whistle

He is touching up that girls right buttock Wink
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

Ooo la la

IP Logged

Another two lucky girls!!!
IP Logged

Wow - talk about getting up close and personal! hearts  Not that I'm in the least jealous ... Whistle
IP Logged

Ooo la la

Is this actually a recent picture?
IP Logged

Am wondering that Milly. Andy's hair's wrong.
IP Logged

Am wondering that Milly. Andy's hair's wrong.

That's the same reason which makes me think its an old picture too.
IP Logged

Is this actually a recent picture?

I dont think so. It looks like it was taken around the US Open because his hair at that time was like this.
IP Logged

I dont think so. It looks like it was taken around the US Open because his hair at that time was like this.
Do they have beaches near NY?  Wherever it is it certainly doesn't look like Monte Carlo. 
IP Logged

Do they have beaches near NY?  Wherever it is it certainly doesn't look like Monte Carlo. 
They have jones beach on Long island but I can't imagine he would go there.also the jersey shore
IP Logged

Also Coney Island beach, Brighton beach.
IP Logged

I don't think that picture looks recent at all no

But hey,I could be wrong-and either way,those are lucky,lucky girls!

Edit: Just checked,and apparently the pic was taken in December 2011,in Miami,for those interested Smile
[ Last edit by xxdanixx April 27, 2013, 07:26 PM ] IP Logged

I don't think that picture looks recent at all no

But hey,I could be wrong-and either way,those are lucky,lucky girls!

Edit: Just checked,and apparently the pic was taken in December 2011,in Miami,for those interested Smile
Hopefully the one on the left  will be be wearing a one piece by now.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1012 1013 1014 [1015] 1016 1017 1018 ... 1420 Reply