Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1044 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 1050 ... 1405 Reply

Murray Pictures

Great pics - both lots - Sabine.  How nice to see Lendl smiling.  I bet he's glad Andy's back in business too!
IP Logged

Bit worried about tomorrow, the damp conditions being detrimental to grass and all the slipping and sliding, the last thing i want is Andy playing on an ice rink and possible rain delays etc, where's the damned sunshine when you need it.
IP Logged

LOL @ Andy's t-shirt but loving the way he looks on here.  wub

IP Logged

I don't think there will be much tennis played at Queens. It has rained on and of since 12.30pm . Querry and Bedene have been on court and off so many time. It is dull and grey no atmosphere for good tennis.
IP Logged

I don't think there will be much tennis played at Queens. It has rained on and of since 12.30pm . Querry and Bedene have been on court and off so many time. It is dull and grey no atmosphere for good tennis.

Thank God Margaret at least when I go to world tour finals I know it wont get rained off lol.
IP Logged

Such a distraction for the players.  So much for British Summers.
IP Logged

Play is starting at 11 am tomorrow in hope of getting as many matches played before the predicted rain arrives, and also extra courts are being used.

We should be grateful that Wimbledon now has a roof, and that No.1 court will be getting one too in the foreseeable future.

The one thing that really annoys me though is when play has to be stopped at 9pm due to fading light, when up here the sun is still shining!
[ Last edit by Aileen June 11, 2013, 07:11 PM ] IP Logged

Lovely video on twitter with Andy meeting and playing with a young tennis player who has cancer.  Perhaps someone with the know how could put it on here ?

Edit
Just  found the link under videos.  
[ Last edit by Tessie June 11, 2013, 08:01 PM ] IP Logged

IP Logged

From Berdych's social media.

hey @andy_murray are you at home? (twitter)
Andy wasn't at home (facebook)

[ Last edit by IonaRed June 12, 2013, 01:29 AM ] IP Logged

Love it!  Thanks Linda. Smile
IP Logged

^ On a similar note a few years ago I saw someone in a t-shirt with the slogan "Relax. It's Murray time". Excellent. I love the irony of it!
Here's wishing Andy good luck in his match v Mahut.
IP Logged

From Berdych's social media.

hey @andy_murray are you at home? (twitter)
Andy wasn't at home (facebook)

Berdych is very funny. I like his messages that I read on here.
IP Logged

IP Logged

^ Lovely pic. wub
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1044 1045 1046 [1047] 1048 1049 1050 ... 1405 Reply