MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1053 1054 1055 [1056] 1057 1058 1059 ... 1414 Reply

Murray Pictures

I'm convinced those shorts are going to be see-through in the sunshine. They look thin.

The Pimm's brigade might never get over it!
IP Logged

I'm convinced those shorts are going to be see-through in the sunshine. They look thin.

The Pimm's brigade might never get over it!

You and aye would appreciate it a lot more though lol your gonna have me waiting panting like a dog for him to bend over with all this talk teejay. I'm disgusted with myself ......NOT;)
IP Logged

This outfit screams champion.  Whistle
IP Logged

You and aye would appreciate it a lot more though lol your gonna have me waiting panting like a dog for him to bend over with all this talk teejay. I'm disgusted with myself ......NOT;)

The very first time Andy bends to re-tie a shoe-lace I swear I'm either going to faint or wet myself lol. Seriously, no self-control Wink.
IP Logged

The pic of Andy and Kim with the dogs is totally sweet!
IP Logged

Sab, I totally feel one of these days one of the girls will be you standing next to Andy. lol

Ha ha, I so wish! Very Happy
IP Logged

IP Logged

What a nice pic!
IP Logged

^ Agree - a nice pic.
I'm not sure about the shorts though. Like others have said, the material looks a bit flimsy; hope they're up to running in; and there doesn't look much 'give' for the spare ball.
Hmm. From past experience, I don't have great faith in Adidas design team. Better not result in any shorts/pocket distractions...

Wishing Andy all the very best of luck this fortnight.
IP Logged

RT @robstewart: Murray and Edmund playing points at Wimbledon http://t.co/UAu2WzsaAN

* image.jpg (103.8 KB, 612x612 - viewed 277 times.)
IP Logged

Nial Smith's latest offering Very Happy

IP Logged

Brill,  goodjob
IP Logged

lol Kim Sears as Foxy Dropshot, classic  thumb up
IP Logged

That is so brilliant and Andy looks so cool (Like Mr Bond) Sean or Daniel and Kim is his Moneypenny.  I hope we can get this as a poster it would be great. I'm 002 Moneypenny who do you want me to hit with my tennis balls.
IP Logged

This is so cool.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1053 1054 1055 [1056] 1057 1058 1059 ... 1414 Reply