MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1076 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 1082 ... 1414 Reply

Murray Pictures

Oh Dani...

IP Logged

Sabine, have you not seen Andy on the cover of Vogue? Google it.....you're in for a treat!  Whistle

Oh yeah, I have!
He looks sexyyyyy
IP Logged

IP Logged

Already posted Wink
IP Logged

Already posted Wink

I had a feeling it would have already been posted but not able to view some of the gifs. Frown
IP Logged

I had a feeling it would have already been posted but not able to view some of the gifs. Frown

They get stuck sometimes, which is unfortunate!
IP Logged

https://www.facebook.com/wimbledon

Now that's the picture im talking about.  yay
IP Logged

He is bound to get some sort of statue at some point, they have busts of all the women champions outside the main door into the club at centre court. Actually Fred's statue used to be really prominant at the gates with a garden and fence around it, when I was there last year I nearly missed it now it's beside the wall (I am wee and there were lots of brollies!) - was he being metaphorically being moved over for our new star!
IP Logged

I know this pic's already been posted, but it's the one that really does it for me.  It makes me feel so proud I want to cry.

IP Logged

What great pics. Andy looks so relaxed and happy and Kim looks terrific. Marianne Bartoli also looks great and very relaxed. Shame on you Inverdale. What a great Wimbledon can't wait for the next tournament so so proud of Andy.
IP Logged

It's lovely, Aileen...sniff, sniff...

LLB, yes she is lovely and she said she wanted Andy to win because she wanted her picture taken with him tender
IP Logged

It's lovely, Aileen...sniff, sniff...
Andy at last receiving the love and recognition he thoroughly deserves from the British public - and that's only a small section of the crowd too.

This is how his win was greeted in his home town -

[ Last edit by Aileen July 08, 2013, 06:35 PM ] IP Logged

Aww tears again 
IP Logged

My front window today lol

* 20130708_135334_resized.jpg (579.99 KB, 1440x1920 - viewed 23 times.)
IP Logged

My front window today lol

You've aged. lol.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1076 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 1082 ... 1414 Reply