Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 1 Member and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1095 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 1101 ... 1328 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 768180 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16455 on: July 23, 2013, 12:36 PM »

I can't understand why Smugfed continues to be treated as a priority. His ranking is down and he should be treated in a manner that suggests his ranking. You only have to look at Andy and the way he has been treated in the GS. He is normally put on in the heat of the day or early in the morning. I wonder if that will happen to Smugfed ? If he is treated true to his ranking and that means he will play in the heat of the day or early in the morning thats fine by me. He has always been treated with kid gloves it will be good to see if he is not treated like that in future.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16456 on: July 23, 2013, 05:48 PM »

I can't understand why Smugfed continues to be treated as a priority. His ranking is down and he should be treated in a manner that suggests his ranking. You only have to look at Andy and the way he has been treated in the GS. He is normally put on in the heat of the day or early in the morning. I wonder if that will happen to Smugfed ? If he is treated true to his ranking and that means he will play in the heat of the day or early in the morning thats fine by me. He has always been treated with kid gloves it will be good to see if he is not treated like that in future.
Because he's still the GOAT and as such will be fawned over treated with reverence until he retires.  Whether he now plays crap or not is irrelevant.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16457 on: July 23, 2013, 06:01 PM »

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16458 on: July 23, 2013, 06:03 PM »

roflmao
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16459 on: July 23, 2013, 06:05 PM »

That's actually an improvement!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16460 on: July 23, 2013, 06:41 PM »

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16461 on: July 23, 2013, 06:58 PM »

Oooh Andy with the Boss.  Love it!  I wonder what these gold-coloured things are on the court?  Some instruments of Lendl torture perhaps? lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16462 on: July 23, 2013, 07:00 PM »

I don't think that is Ivan Aileen.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16463 on: July 23, 2013, 07:06 PM »

Hmmm - you could be right.  I just assumed it was, especially given the typical Lendl pose.  But if it isn't Lendl then it'd be interesting to know who it is.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16464 on: July 23, 2013, 07:09 PM »

Oooh Andy with the Boss.  Love it!  I wonder what these gold-coloured things are on the court?  Some instruments of Lendl torture perhaps? lol
andy with the Boss?  For a moment I though you meant my two heroes - Andy and Bruce Springsteen had got together Aileen  Whistle

Actually there is a link there.  I don't know if anyone else went to see Springsteen and I last night - it was showing all over on one night only and is a crowd sourced film based on video clips from his fans, saying what the Boss means to them, with clips from Springsteen's concerts interspersed.  For a Springsteen fan such as myself it was just great.  Some of what they said made me think of the way we talk about Andy and I thought wouldn't it be great if someone could make a similar film - Andy and I - about what Andy means to his fans, but interspersed with some of his best shots and key moments like the final game in that Wimbledon final.   
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16465 on: July 23, 2013, 07:16 PM »

I don't know anything much about Bruce, unfortunately, and Lendl is and always will be the Boss to me!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16466 on: July 23, 2013, 07:17 PM »

You're missing out Aileen - and he's been the Boss for many, many years!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16467 on: July 23, 2013, 07:24 PM »

Maybe I should check him out Ruthie!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16468 on: July 23, 2013, 07:35 PM »

Well he certainly has fans who follow him with the same kind of devotion that Andy's fans do.  He is the most amazing live performer.  I've seen him three times now and the first time in particular had me walking on air for days afterwards.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16469 on: July 23, 2013, 08:27 PM »

Hmmm - you could be right.  I just assumed it was, especially given the typical Lendl pose.  But if it isn't Lendl then it'd be interesting to know who it is.

...a sun tanned Jez Green id guess
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1095 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 1101 ... 1328 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »