Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 1103 ... 1431 Reply

Murray Pictures

Aww

IP Logged

That's sooo sweet wub
IP Logged

That's sooo sweet wub
  Naah - too yucky for me.
IP Logged

Each to their own said the old man as he kissed the cow.........
IP Logged

I think it shows what true friendship is and how selfless Andy is.
IP Logged

Naah - too yucky for me.

In what way is it yucky, may I ask?
IP Logged

In what way is it yucky, may I ask?
  The words, mainly. Sounds like a quote from some happy-clappy American text.
IP Logged

The words, mainly. Sounds like a quote from some happy-clappy American text.

Oh. Each to their own as BBH said. Smile

It is a quote by Albert Camus.
IP Logged

Oh. Each to their own as BBH said. Smile

I didn't know that. Part of the problem for me is often this type of quotation is so overused that it loses all originality and become banal.
IP Logged

I think its great Smile
IP Logged

I think it's a wonderful expression of their friendship, which clearly means so much to both of them.  But wouldn't have guessed Camus I must admit.
IP Logged

I think the pic says it all, no poem requested....
IP Logged

I like it. I do not have a lot of friends but the one's I do have I have had for most of my life. I know I can depend on them for help if I need it. Friendship that stays through the good times and the bad times is something money can't buy and is a pearl of great price.
IP Logged

I didn't know that either, although I knew it certainly wasn't 'happy-clappy' in origin as fiverings suggests.  Also it doesn't seem in the least banal to me because it's so wise, and I love that pic because it speaks volumes about the meaning of true friendship.

You do realise though Sabine that once again I've gone all teary-eyed.  At this rate we'll be emotional wrecks by the time Montreal comes! hug

[ Last edit by Aileen July 25, 2013, 09:22 PM ] IP Logged

I didn't know that either, although I knew it certainly wasn't 'happy-clappy' in origin as fiverings suggests.  Also it doesn't seem in the least banal to me because it's so wise, and I love that pic because it speaks volumes about the meaning of true friendship.

You do realise though Sabine that once again I've gone all teary-eyed.  At this rate we'll be emotional wrecks by the time Montreal comes! hug

I'm not an emotional wreck, the only thing I will be emotional about is if Andy wears a hat.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1097 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 1103 ... 1431 Reply