Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1142 1143 1144 [1145] 1146 1147 1148 ... 1318 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 746977 times)
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17160 on: September 30, 2013, 05:24 PM »

If Andy was food, there would be a lot of overweight women on here methinks
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17161 on: September 30, 2013, 05:32 PM »

From twitter

Naz Lewis ‏@NazLewis
Look who we bumped into on our dog walk! #borderterrier #andymurray

IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17162 on: September 30, 2013, 05:37 PM »

From twitter

Naz Lewis ‏@NazLewis
Look who we bumped into on our dog walk! #borderterrier #andymurray

Yay he's looking refreshed, and more importantly he's on his feet Smile

Although if i was wearing leapord print wellies, i'd not have my picture taken
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17163 on: September 30, 2013, 05:37 PM »

She hasn't confirmed it was today, yet.

Bloody hope so!!  cmon yeah yay
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17164 on: September 30, 2013, 07:22 PM »

Andy will be back for Paris, if he's walking after a week, then he will be playing tennis by Week 3 by which he will have two more weeks or so to prepare for Paris or the WTF.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17165 on: September 30, 2013, 07:40 PM »

She hasn't confirmed it was today, yet.

Bloody hope so!!  cmon yeah yay

I see the lady on twitter has replied to someone saying it was from Friday morning Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17166 on: September 30, 2013, 08:05 PM »

^ Yet on Wednesday (or was it Thursday) Judy said Andy was so stiff he could barely move ... Sounds like there was a little exaggeration there then.

Andy will be back for Paris, if he's walking after a week, then he will be playing tennis by Week 3 by which he will have two more weeks or so to prepare for Paris or the WTF.
Oh for goodness sake - get real!  Andy looks pretty washed out, or wabbit as we say in Scotland.  I'm not repeating it here, but see my post on the Recovery thread.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17167 on: September 30, 2013, 08:09 PM »

^ Yet on Wednesday (or was it Thursday) Judy said Andy was so stiff he could barely move ... Sounds like there was a little exaggeration there then.
Well,if I remember right Aileen,she said he'd be "somewhat incapacitated" for about 2 weeks,which really could mean any number of things-from being unable to do anything,to maybe only able to go for little walks.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17168 on: September 30, 2013, 08:34 PM »

Well,if I remember right Aileen,she said he'd be "somewhat incapacitated" for about 2 weeks,which really could mean any number of things-from being unable to do anything,to maybe only able to go for little walks.

I think the confusion might have arisen from the fact that Judy made one comment on TV on Wednesday, and the other the following day, but I'm more than happy to go along with the 'somewhat incapacitated' one. Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17169 on: September 30, 2013, 08:46 PM »

I suppose for someone with Andy's fitness levels and the type of exercise he is used to, only being able to go a short walk would to him be considered incapacitated. Whereas we'd be well proud of ourselves for having got up off the couch. :p Actually I'm in a state of exhilaration after getting to play singles tonight - pretty much a doubles culture at my club.Loved playing singles, hope to do more of it. That pic just topped off my night. yay
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17170 on: September 30, 2013, 08:50 PM »

Gangsta! Your glass isn't so much half full as spilling over! Got to love your optimism!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17171 on: September 30, 2013, 08:55 PM »

I suppose for someone with Andy's fitness levels and the type of exercise he is used to, only being able to go a short walk would to him be considered incapacitated. Whereas we'd be well proud of ourselves for having got up off the couch. :p Actually I'm in a state of exhilaration after getting to play singles tonight - pretty much a doubles culture at my club.Loved playing singles, hope to do more of it. That pic just topped off my night. yay

I love singles even more westie Smile its always doubles at my club also but I've friends who I went to coaching with who I meet up with on a regular basis (once or twice a week) for singles matches.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17172 on: September 30, 2013, 08:58 PM »

I love singles even more westie Smile its always doubles at my club also but I've friends who I went to coaching with who I meet up with on a regular basis (once or twice a week) for singles matches.

And lost them all, NID.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17173 on: September 30, 2013, 08:59 PM »

I was always happier playing singles, but it was always doubles at any club I was a member of, although as it was mixed dubs it wan't that bad.

Yes I think we have to accept the fact that we don't quite match up to Andy's muscular physique! Whistle
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17174 on: September 30, 2013, 09:00 PM »

Playing singles makes me feel like I'm playing the tennis I see on the tv (albeit at a slightly different level). I love having the space on the court to work out the points- and you get more chance to hit winners. And for sure much more exercise. We haven't a lot of lady members but have a friend at the club who also wants to play more singles so here's hoping for some dry weekends thru the winter (we don't have floodlights).
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1142 1143 1144 [1145] 1146 1147 1148 ... 1318 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »