MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1189 1190 1191 [1192] 1193 1194 1195 ... 1437 Reply

Murray Pictures

Bbh.....I posted andys press conference in videos go and look at that and it will tell you...its to do with kim  lol
Oooh thanks Angie. Smile

Meanwhile Sabine, thank you for all these lovely pics.  I'd be interested to know though what the gesture in pic No.3 on the court signifies!
IP Logged

I'd be interested to know though what the gesture in pic No.3 on the court signifies!
Limp list means he,s gay...knew it.
IP Logged

Oooh thanks Angie. Smile

Meanwhile Sabine, thank you for all these lovely pics.  I'd be interested to know though what the gesture in pic No.3 on the court signifies!

Apparently he said in his presser that one of the courts (Margaret Court I think) has a definite slant. I assume that's what he is talking a bout in that pic. I've played away matches at clubs where I've felt I was playing on a slope, it's really weird - 2 games uphill then 2 down. Most disorientating!
IP Logged

Limp list means he,s gay...knew it.

What list you talking about?
IP Logged

I think we should thank iloveandymurray for all these wonderful pics. Smile
Some more practise pics...

IP Logged

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally had to force myself to go past picture 2 Very Happy

Really Really nice Ass there Andy (and other things too obviously but the ass!)
IP Logged

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally had to force myself to go past picture 2 Very Happy

Really Really nice Ass there Andy (and other things too obviously but the ass!)

Yup! That is my favourite!!!! Heart Heart
IP Logged

I need to screensaver that pic! LOL
IP Logged

GREAT bum shot.
IP Logged

Great pictures, Andy looks gorgeous! ❤️❤️
IP Logged

What is Andy's best feature?     I used to think his eyes, followed by his auburn hair - his cheekbones - his nice straight nose - his lovely smile.    Now I'm thinking - after watching Kooyong and looking at THAT PIC - could it be??????????????????????????
IP Logged

What is Andy's best feature?     I used to think his eyes, followed by his auburn hair - his cheekbones - his nice straight nose - his lovely smile.    Now I'm thinking - after watching Kooyong and looking at THAT PIC - could it be??????????????????????????

Yes! Yes! Yes!
IP Logged

I fell in love with Andy for the nth time in this photo  hug
IP Logged

Back off the lot of ya!!!!!

Ive always said its his bum.....now you lot are trying to jump on the bandwagon....no chance  no

Its mine  Sword fight
IP Logged

No it's not :p I've always thought he had a nice bum (as does Novak!)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1189 1190 1191 [1192] 1193 1194 1195 ... 1437 Reply