MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1193 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 1199 ... 1439 Reply

Murray Pictures

Ohohh..can,t remember when last I saw him look so ..FREE!  Love it, thx Iona

Just what I thought. He looks fab.
IP Logged

First round

* tumblr_mzfc66OyO61qb2wsio1_500.jpg (103.36 KB, 500x533 - viewed 437 times.)
IP Logged

First round

I was just about to post the same pic lol.
IP Logged

Sabine, lol! There are so many pics on twitter/google/iloveandymurray, I liked this one in particular! And this one...

* Bd8HeuzCIAAyRrz.jpg (32.33 KB, 598x399 - viewed 428 times.)
IP Logged

Sabine, lol! There are so many pics on twitter/google/iloveandymurray, I liked this one in particular! And this one...

Yeah, lovely pic! I was about to post all the ones I liked yesterday but I think I forgot to click the 'post' button. So, was a little surprised when I couldn't find my post here today morning. Smile
IP Logged

PS By far the best adidas-set of the AO..pretty good matching with the court...suits well!
IP Logged

I like the white kit more than the blue one. And yes, it does go very well the court. yes
IP Logged

First round
I like that one because it's quite different to the many that we usually see.  In fact sometimes it's like watching the same tournament over and over again.

I like the white kit more than the blue one. And yes, it does go very well the court. yes
I really like that one too, and it's ideal colours for playing in an Oz summer.
IP Logged

I like both kits.
IP Logged

Andy's bored.

IP Logged

Looks like he's playing pick-a-stick.  I used to play it and it's quite challenging trying to remove one pick from the others without disturbing them.
IP Logged

Looks like he's playing pick-a-stick.  I used to play it and it's quite challenging trying to remove one pick from the others without disturbing them.

So did I Aileen.    Loved it.   It's not as easy as it looks.
IP Logged

So did I Aileen.    Loved it.   It's not as easy as it looks.
 Might be a bit easier on a carpet, right enough. More friction.  Are the different colours for different players? That would be a new angle since I last played it with my kids 20 years ago.
IP Logged

Andy's bored.

He said he's "Sheltering from the heat and showing Kim how to win at pick up sticks.." - competitive as always!
IP Logged

Might be a bit easier on a carpet, right enough. More friction.  Are the different colours for different players? That would be a new angle since I last played it with my kids 20 years ago.
When I played it about 50 years ago, the sticks had more variety of colours, and depending on what colour of stick you removed you got a certain number of points with it, so it was fun playing with other people.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1193 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 1199 ... 1439 Reply