MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1202 1203 1204 [1205] 1206 1207 1208 ... 1418 Reply

Murray Pictures

A few more baseball photos.

IP Logged

Swoon  wub
IP Logged

Petco Park home of the San Diego Padres

Oh I can see now,thanks. Padres suck,but I'd appreciate few swings at an actual diamond
IP Logged

Petco Park home of the San Diego Padres
Where the DC is being played, the US having hi-jacked part of the ground to set up their cunning clay court scheme. lol

A few more baseball photos.

Ooo-er ..... I like very much!
IP Logged

IP Logged

Just love that huge Andy smile.  He was like a dog with two tails after Wardie's win. Smile
IP Logged

Would you just look at that  grin!  wub
IP Logged
deb

Just love that huge Andy smile.  He was like a dog with two tails after Wardie's win. Smile
Just fantastic the boys did good Smile
IP Logged

I was watching Andy a lot during Ward's match. Andy was brilliant in his support, being calm and collected, but also applauding and doing little fist-pumps. It was obvious he knew the importance of the situation. His great big grin after Ward's win says it all, it's just brilliant.
IP Logged

heard when Ward was serving for match on 5 live sport when woke in night and they were saying Andy was trying hard not to grin before he'd finally done it
IP Logged

Tweeted by British Tennis -
Andy stopped mid press conference to watch that tie break. Needless to say there was a bit if shouting at the TV! pic.twitter.com/8TbCUfpyWB

IP Logged

I missed that because I didn't start watching until the start of the 3rd set, but no doubt I would have been shouting as well.  I certainly let out a yell of joy and jumped up and down when James took the final point - something I have never, ever done other than at an Andy match!
IP Logged

I loved watching Ward let out that bellow with his last point. ....great.
IP Logged

I think this pic deserves a place here -

IP Logged

I sooo wanted to yell out loud with him, but as it was past midnight and everyone else was in bed, I did a quiet YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and fist pumping, laptop got put down so i could jump about mind LOL
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1202 1203 1204 [1205] 1206 1207 1208 ... 1418 Reply