Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 ... 1359 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 826919 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18585 on: March 23, 2014, 06:51 PM »

IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18586 on: March 23, 2014, 06:55 PM »

I bet he did that for all of us who he knows worry about him.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18587 on: March 23, 2014, 06:57 PM »

But Rogie R is mentioned... Think
Cahill was instrumental in bringing Ivan and Andy together, wasn't he? Hope he steps into the breach, even temporarily.
yes he was.   I'm sure he can help Andy as adidas coach in the short term provided andy not playing another adidas player (and there do seem to be a lot of them about).  If he could just help get the serve back on course that would be a great contribution to the greater good of tennis humanity.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18588 on: March 23, 2014, 07:07 PM »

yes he was.   I'm sure he can help Andy as adidas coach in the short term provided andy not playing another adidas player (and there do seem to be a lot of them about). 

Yeah, I think that's how it works, giving general support to players without a coach, and a bit of scouting advise for matches.  Tsonga up next, who is Adidas, so he'll have to take a back seat, not that I think Andy will need particular advice against Jo, as they've played so often.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18589 on: March 23, 2014, 11:11 PM »

I bet he did that for all of us who he knows worry about him.
Never in doubt Dianne, although I sincerely hope he hasn't looked in on MW of late given how negative some comments have been!  I bet though that he's received a lot of messages of support from his fans in general since the split with Lendl was announced.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18590 on: March 24, 2014, 07:26 AM »

Never in doubt Dianne, although I sincerely hope he hasn't looked in on MW of late given how negative some comments have been.

Doubt he looks in on mw EVER Wink Dont think hed be remotely interested or have the time.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18591 on: March 24, 2014, 11:03 AM »

From Ella Ling:
Nice to see this again...@andy_murray @SonyOpenTennis @keybiscayne #tennis #smile

And nice to see this for the first time! Confusing us all Wink @IvanLendlIJTA @andy_murray @SonyOpenTennis
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18592 on: March 24, 2014, 02:21 PM »

Beautiful tender
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18593 on: March 24, 2014, 09:41 PM »

Doubt he looks in on mw EVER Wink Dont think hed be remotely interested or have the time.
When I told him I was a member of MW at the book signing he clearly knew about us but his response - oh that's been going for a long time -   suggested he'd not been on for ages.  Just as well!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18594 on: March 24, 2014, 10:08 PM »

When I told him I was a member of MW at the book signing he clearly knew about us but his response - oh that's been going for a long time -   suggested he'd not been on for ages.  Just as well!
I'm sure Andy has plenty of other things to do, but think Judy looks in occasionally.  I do wish though that he'd sort his official website out.  It really is very poor as far as these websites go.  At the moment in the Tournament section it's got Miami up as his current tournament, with a picture of Wimbledon with the roof closed as the background.  It also gives the dates for Miami as being 24-30 March. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
althusser
Satellite Level

I Conquer

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18595 on: March 24, 2014, 10:12 PM »

the official website borders on the pointless. So little on there, ironically one of the last places you would refer someone to if they wanted to learn more about andy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18596 on: March 25, 2014, 12:56 AM »

the official website borders on the pointless. So little on there, ironically one of the last places you would refer someone to if they wanted to learn more about andy
Maybe Andy realises that MW is better. Whistle  The only problem is that if you google Andy Murray MW doesn't appear.  It took me about two years to discover the existence of this website, and a further year until I plucked up the courage to join it.  I did go on am.com for a brief spell in 2008 but found the moderating of its forum a bit like being back at school.
[ Last edit by Aileen March 25, 2014, 12:59 AM ] IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18597 on: March 25, 2014, 06:36 AM »

I find his official website baffling and boring so very rarely bother to look at it.   I'm surprised about google Aileen.  Perhaps we should do a mass google search of MW to push it up the rankings.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18598 on: March 25, 2014, 07:00 AM »

I'm sure I found MW through google.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18599 on: March 25, 2014, 09:26 PM »

I think the incident Mark had with Andy's lawyers wouldn't have helped.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 ... 1359 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »