Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 831 832 833 [834] 835 836 837 ... 1261 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray Pictures  (Read 687303 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12495 on: September 27, 2012, 08:36 PM »

Oh,that's such a gorgeous moment.Truly lovely,and one of the standout images from the aftermath for me.Just a quiet moment,in the place he made his own history-not to mention british history-with the girl he loves.SO sweet!
Do you have the actual video of the moment John?

unfortunately not  Frown   This gif is not mine.  I don't know how to make gifs  lol   
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12496 on: September 27, 2012, 08:53 PM »

Andy at an airport on his arrival in Japan

* tumblr_mb0gv3EDL31r3jn2xo1_400.jpg (51.71 KB, 400x300 - viewed 491 times.)
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12497 on: September 27, 2012, 08:57 PM »

unfortunately not  Frown   This gif is not mine.  I don't know how to make gifs  lol    

Oh well,never mind!I'm on the hunt for a video of it-I've found pictures of it-in fact I think I posted them on here somewhere-but so far no video!Ugh.Hopefully it'll turn up at some stage though!
Thank you anyway for posting the gif-a very special moment,and one we were lucky to get to see Very Happy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12498 on: September 27, 2012, 11:03 PM »

Nice to see him still looking so happy.  Looks like he's holding a big bouquet of flowers too.  Probably yet another recognition of his GS win. Smile
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12499 on: September 28, 2012, 12:11 AM »

The gif of Andy and Kim's lovely embrace is from a video that is included in an article. I think it was in the Telegraph. I'll have a look in the morning.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12500 on: September 28, 2012, 01:26 AM »

Thanks Dani. Andy looks great.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12501 on: September 28, 2012, 01:27 AM »

The gif of Andy and Kim's lovely embrace is from a video that is included in an article. I think it was in the Telegraph. I'll have a look in the morning.
Indeed, it was the Telegraph.  They are adorable.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/andymurray/9535813/Andy-Murray-wins-US-Open-2012-I-had-goose-bumps-serving-for-the-title-says-champion.html
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12502 on: September 28, 2012, 02:04 AM »

Thanks Linda.  Really nice video, and that hug was totally spontaneous.  I love them both. wub
IP Logged
AmyLiz9
Junior

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12503 on: September 28, 2012, 04:15 AM »

That gif. It's just bringing back the tears. I can't handle it especially after just watching the Grey's Anatomy premiere, what a tearjerker that was.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12504 on: September 28, 2012, 08:28 AM »

Linda,thank you SO MUCH!!And Teejay,thanks so much for being willing to look Smile
Oh,and AmyLiz-completely agree!I thought I had myself prepared,but no.SO sad Frown
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12505 on: September 28, 2012, 08:44 AM »

That gif. It's just bringing back the tears. I can't handle it especially after just watching the Grey's Anatomy premiere, what a tearjerker that was.

Ooh I like Grey's! Don't telll me about it though, I cheat and download the episodes because I'm from the UK!

Going back to Andy, the thing I find so emotional is seeing him so happy. That lovely embrace with Kim says it all. They both deserve to enjoy every moment of this success, Andy because he's worked so hard for it, and Kim because she is so supportive of him. I love the pic from Tokyo too. That is a young man who has had a weight lifted off him. I can't wait for next week, to see him play again. Won't it be nice to watch a Grand Slam Champion who doesn't answer to the names Federer, Nadal, or Djokovic?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12506 on: September 28, 2012, 09:02 AM »

Completely agree teejay!It's so lovely that after all the ups and downs,they finally got that moment,and she was right there to enjoy it with him.Here's hoping there are many,many more to come!(I'm particularly praying for Wimbledon next summer.But if Andy wanted to throw in a great Asian swing,a WTF win and possibly an AO win too along the way-well,I wouldn't object to any or all of those things.Not that I'm asking for much!)

I also cheat and download,as I'm from Ireland.But last night,for whatever reason,I couldn't for the life of me sleep-so I watched grey's when it came online Smile Tell me how you find it when you've watched it!

And yes.It will be very,very nice indeed!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12507 on: September 28, 2012, 10:12 AM »

Thanks Linda for posting the telegraph link which I'd not seen before.  Lovely interview with Andy and that hug - oh  wub 
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12508 on: September 28, 2012, 10:49 AM »

Completely agree teejay!It's so lovely that after all the ups and downs,they finally got that moment,and she was right there to enjoy it with him.Here's hoping there are many,many more to come!(I'm particularly praying for Wimbledon next summer.But if Andy wanted to throw in a great Asian swing,a WTF win and possibly an AO win too along the way-well,I wouldn't object to any or all of those things.Not that I'm asking for much!)

I also cheat and download,as I'm from Ireland.But last night,for whatever reason,I couldn't for the life of me sleep-so I watched grey's when it came online Smile Tell me how you find it when you've watched it!

And yes.It will be very,very nice indeed!

Hi Dani and all,

You're not asking for much, are you? I get it though, I'd love the same things for Andy lol. I really hope he wins the AO next year. I just think that would put that particular ghost well and truly to bed. Wimbledon would be brilliant - I think the entire country would go mad lol. I'd love him to win the WTF as well. I'm so looking forward to seeing Andy in Asia, and I hope he does well. It will just be good to see him play again though.

Grey's made me cry! I can't remember the last time it did that. I thought it was a really good season opener.

Dani, which bit of Ireland are you from? My sister lives in Dublin with her family. A few years ago she went on holiday to Australia and met an Irish man lol. They've been married for five years now and have two children. She comes over a lot, every couple of months or so. I went over there for her wedding. I liked Dublin, although there was no time to see much of it. The traffic there is crazy lol.

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12509 on: September 28, 2012, 11:21 AM »

Hi Dani and all,

You're not asking for much, are you? I get it though, I'd love the same things for Andy lol. I really hope he wins the AO next year. I just think that would put that particular ghost well and truly to bed. Wimbledon would be brilliant - I think the entire country would go mad lol. I'd love him to win the WTF as well. I'm so looking forward to seeing Andy in Asia, and I hope he does well. It will just be good to see him play again though.

Grey's made me cry! I can't remember the last time it did that. I thought it was a really good season opener.

Dani, which bit of Ireland are you from? My sister lives in Dublin with her family. A few years ago she went on holiday to Australia and met an Irish man lol. They've been married for five years now and have two children. She comes over a lot, every couple of months or so. I went over there for her wedding. I liked Dublin, although there was no time to see much of it. The traffic there is crazy lol.

Nope,just a few minor things for Andy to check off the to-do list hahaha!
Honestly,I just want to see him happy and achieving his dreams.It's been so wonderful with the Olympics and the USO-I may have gotten a teensy bit greedy for more!

I really think the AO is one he's well capable of winning-he's come so close to it before,and that was when he had the "when are you going to win a slam" pressure hanging over his head.Now he doesn't I'm really,really hoping for that to help with taking the final few steps over the line.

Wimbledon would be the one I'm most eager to see him win though,out of everything left.(I'd love him to successfully defend at the USO next year too,but I'm not counting that at the moment,since he's gone and done it!) It would just be so,so special.Even he has said he'd rather win Wimbledon than be Number 1!The WTF would just be a really special way to end what's turned out to be an incredible season,especially with it being in London.I'd like Andy to have a good Asian swing again,just for the ranking points and for himself,but like you,I'm mostly just looking forward to seeing him play again.

I loved Grey's!Well,loved it and hated it-only from the perspective of I hated saying goodbye to a character I loved,and seeing everyone so changed.But I thought it was fantastically well done.I did cry during last season finale,with Lexie,but I think the last time it made my cry THAT much was when Izzy had cancer-I just bawled my way through those eps!

I'm in Dublin too!Well,I am now.I was born here,then moved to America for a few years,came back to Ireland but went down south of the country,and for the last few years I'm back in Dublin.Glad to hear you liked it!Was the weather ok?Sometimes we get lucky,sometimes it's really awful.Yeah,the more into the city you get,the worse the traffic is!I don't live in the city though,i live almost an hour outside of it by the sea.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 831 832 833 [834] 835 836 837 ... 1261 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »