Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 ... 1360 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 833114 times)
PETRA

Observe time and opportunity.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12540 on: October 02, 2012, 02:39 PM »

I have always wanted to see Andy face to face and fear that I would have to look up to see his face...You see, I am just 5'2
An evev bigger problem for me 'cos at 4' 101/2" I have to look up to everyone.
IP Logged
PETRA

Observe time and opportunity.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12541 on: October 02, 2012, 02:40 PM »

An even bigger problem for me 'cos at 4' 101/2" I have to look up to everyone.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12542 on: October 02, 2012, 04:16 PM »

tj when you see Andy in the flesh you realise how tall he is but less bulky than he looks on tv which tends to make people look broader than they are. Still I'm sure he is walking taller now as a GS champ as you say.

I've been convinced Andy has shot up since he won the Olympics to be honest. It suits him lol.

While we're talking about height, does anyone know how tall Kim is? I noticed when Andy was hugging her after the Olympic final that she looks tiny, at least compared to Andy, but when someone I know asked me how tall she is, I realised I had no idea.

Seeing Andy with Karlovic looks weird though. Karlovic is a giant!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12543 on: October 02, 2012, 04:19 PM »

I have always wanted to see Andy face to face and fear that I would have to look up to see his face...You see, I am just 5'2
funnily enough the one time I did [apart from seeing him playing live] I was looking down on him (from my great height of 5'5)  because he was signing autographs on way out from practice session at 02 and I was in stands just above him.  I said good luck Andy and he looked up and said thank you - what a moment that was.  wub
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12544 on: October 02, 2012, 04:28 PM »

Hi All,

I have to say, if I ever did get to meet Andy I would be all right. He would tower over me lol. Someone once suggested that the height of a person in a wheelchair, which I am, would be the height of an average 10 year old, so I'd be fine lol.

Just generally about Andy's build, I always think it's funny to see clips from when he first went on the Tour. He looks twice the size now, not in height, obviously, but his build. He has grown in to himself really well, and clearly works hard. I had a weird conversation the other day with one of my carers about him. The gist of it was that he has very muscular knees. I'm fascinated by legs and feet, mainly, I suppose, because I can't feel my own - and I suppose it's rude to go around feeling other people's - but he has you know, very muscular knees. Whistle
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12545 on: October 02, 2012, 04:32 PM »

Seeing Andy with Karlovic looks weird though. Karlovic is a giant!

Karlovic in Japan - washbasin and mirror a bit low down!

IP Logged
divinidylle

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12546 on: October 02, 2012, 08:01 PM »

IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12547 on: October 02, 2012, 08:31 PM »

Hi All,

I have to say, if I ever did get to meet Andy I would be all right. He would tower over me lol. Someone once suggested that the height of a person in a wheelchair, which I am, would be the height of an average 10 year old, so I'd be fine lol.

Just generally about Andy's build, I always think it's funny to see clips from when he first went on the Tour. He looks twice the size now, not in height, obviously, but his build. He has grown in to himself really well, and clearly works hard. I had a weird conversation the other day with one of my carers about him. The gist of it was that he has very muscular knees. I'm fascinated by legs and feet, mainly, I suppose, because I can't feel my own - and I suppose it's rude to go around feeling other people's - but he has you know, very muscular knees. Whistle
LOL  Teejay  Very Happy
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12548 on: October 03, 2012, 03:48 PM »

Hi All,

Very funny.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12549 on: October 03, 2012, 03:49 PM »

IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12550 on: October 03, 2012, 03:52 PM »

Does anyone have this in bigger?
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12551 on: October 03, 2012, 10:03 PM »

Does anyone have this in bigger?
He's stopped doing his "tweeners and hot dogs", I think on Doctor Lendls orders.  confused
No mucking about these days.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12552 on: October 03, 2012, 10:18 PM »

or Kim's perhaps?  Whistle
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12553 on: October 04, 2012, 11:32 AM »

Nick Lester ‏@nicklester
Not a spare seat as the Murray's sneak by Nieminen and Butorac to make dubs R2 in Tokyo

IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12554 on: October 04, 2012, 12:24 PM »

That's an odd picture because the ball boys seem to have the same kit as two of the players.
Must be Andy, cos it looks like he's playing on his own.
Well, we all know he's magnificent  Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 ... 1360 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »