Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 ... 1432 Reply

Murray Pictures

Gorge.
Yummy!!!

Pleae everyone note Andy has his watch on and it's facing the camera
Not surprising.  The pic looks a bit staged so it's probably a publicity one for Rado.

IP Logged

Was that Lendl, cunningly disguised as a cameraman yesterday?  Think

I thought the same thing scotnadian!!
IP Logged

great pics guys.  Andy looks great.  Smile   here are some more

Erm.   Well we don't call him thick legs for nothing  Very Happy lolol

IP Logged

God, he is so tanned!!
I hate it when he does that..
IP Logged

Yes we Scots are so pale we never seem to get enough sunshine. Andy will have gotten his in Florida if he had been in Scotland for any time it could be rust from all the rain we have had.
IP Logged

great pics guys.  Andy looks great.  Smile   here are some more

Erm.   Well we don't call him thick legs for nothing  Very Happy lolol

That is just horrible.  Thank goodness I never saw him do it!  Mind you, if you think Andy's legs are thick, have you ever seen the size of the thighs of cycling champs?  Mind-blowing!

That is just begging a caption lol   Interesting positioning of his right index finger though ... Whistle #mymindisreallyverypure
IP Logged

https://twitter.com/FootballFunnys/status/257507836978929664/photo/1

needs twitter to see this....
IP Logged

Ok that pic of Andy's legs is ummm....haha Didn't know Andy used fake tan!
IP Logged

Ok that pic of Andy's legs is ummm....haha Didn't know Andy used fake tan!
I don't think it's fake tan, just that Andy's legs, and arms, have probably acquired a bit of a sun-tanned, weather-beaten look because he's been practising/playing in the open air so much recently, and add to that colour distortion that's occurred in the photo developing process.  If you look at the other two pics his skin actually looks quite pale.
IP Logged

..............    and if you compare even his tanned legs to Djoko's he looks really 'peely wally'!
IP Logged

With Andy's tan he will have to be careful Scots are very pale skinned especially with the  colour of his hair he will pretty much keep covered up because he will get sun burnt . My children are ginger my daughter is very careful to keep covered up or put a lot of high factor sun screen. With Andy having auburn to a touch of red in the summer months I presume he would be much the same.
IP Logged

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/19555391

Nice slideshow Very Happy

IP Logged

Posted bij Adidas GB on twitter

* A5GHxn4CMAEcuEU.jpg (57.74 KB, 600x900 - viewed 97 times.)
IP Logged

nice pic fp.. Super
IP Logged

Nice!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 ... 1432 Reply