Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 ... 1319 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 751275 times)
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12855 on: November 08, 2012, 06:29 AM »

Much prefer the black kit with the accents only on shoulders/arms. Though I kind of like the yellow shoe laces. Wink
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12856 on: November 08, 2012, 06:45 AM »

Shirt is lovely. wub
Shorts gross. yuk
LLB going to O2 tomorrow and over the weekend. yay yay yay
Excited.  nervous
Please be there too Andy pray
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12857 on: November 08, 2012, 12:20 PM »

HAHAH wtf.

IP Logged
james83

"I like jokes. I don't like smiling too much."

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12858 on: November 08, 2012, 12:50 PM »

A few pics of Andy from yesterday, didn't get many good ones as I was too busy watching the match.

And my favourite one of the day... Lendl smiling!

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12859 on: November 08, 2012, 01:12 PM »

A few pics of Andy from yesterday, didn't get many good ones as I was too busy watching the match.

Wow,James,what a get!!There's many a press photographer have tried to get a shot of Ivan smiling and failed!!Well done Smile Thanks for sharing your pics,they're great-you must have had great seats!!Did you take any others?I'm sorry,if that's greedy,after you already sharing those with us,I don't mean it to be-I'm just always interested in what it looks like to those actually there,rather than whatever the TV guys select to show you.
And also-wow.If it's possible,those shorts were even brighter in person than they were on screen.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12860 on: November 08, 2012, 01:14 PM »

Much prefer the black kit with the accents only on shoulders/arms. Though I kind of like the yellow shoe laces. Wink

Yeah, that is quite a good combo.
Love his black outfit actually...
That is why I changed my avatar Very Happy
IP Logged
RS92

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12861 on: November 08, 2012, 01:20 PM »

amazing pics
IP Logged
matchpoint
Futures Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12862 on: November 08, 2012, 02:39 PM »

So Lendl does smile sometimes! Thanks James for the pic.
I much prefer to see Lendl's customary glares and stares when Andy's playing, rather than Roger Rashid's embarrassed reactions to Tsonga's antics.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12863 on: November 08, 2012, 03:08 PM »

Well, Lendl is smiling like all the time these days. He’s one happy bunny.

Anyway, I think given the time of the year as we head to winter, that yellow colour is just not appropriate. Also, it’s an indoor tournament and yellow is more for outdoors, so that too is wrong. Andy should go with dark colours such as black, navy blue, indigo, dark blue, deep purple, violate, dark red etc., all go with indoor season.

His white shirt with the yellow shorts would have gone with USO. Under the sun, he would have looked very bright and uplifting.
IP Logged
james83

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12864 on: November 08, 2012, 03:15 PM »

Wow,James,what a get!!There's many a press photographer have tried to get a shot of Ivan smiling and failed!!Well done Smile Thanks for sharing your pics,they're great-you must have had great seats!!Did you take any others?I'm sorry,if that's greedy,after you already sharing those with us,I don't mean it to be-I'm just always interested in what it looks like to those actually there,rather than whatever the TV guys select to show you.
And also-wow.If it's possible,those shorts were even brighter in person than they were on screen.

The zoom on the camera was pretty good to be fair.  I was in tier 1, near to where the players come onto court, but I think any seats in tier 1 give a good view of the court.  First time I've seen Andy in the flesh, was lucky to get to see him play Djokovic, would have been better if he'd won but was a good match anyway.

I have a few more pictures I can upload, also a video of Andy and Novak coming onto court but not sure where I can upload that to.  I didn't get too many pictures though, was too involved in the match, and if you're not careful you end up watching too much of it through your camera!
IP Logged
counter_ puncher
Challenger Level

A counter puncher like Andy always fights back.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12865 on: November 08, 2012, 03:35 PM »

I have not read too much positive feedback regarding the white/yellow shirt and the matching shorts. How on earth could the many Adidas designers have made and approved of such a kit for such a global event like the WTF? And who allows Andy to appear in beachwear on court? I hope he has somehow perceived the bad vibes about his outfit and is going to resort to the milder version on Friday. Moreover, there is no use forming a contrast to JW' s kit.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12866 on: November 08, 2012, 03:52 PM »

The zoom on the camera was pretty good to be fair.  I was in tier 1, near to where the players come onto court, but I think any seats in tier 1 give a good view of the court.  First time I've seen Andy in the flesh, was lucky to get to see him play Djokovic, would have been better if he'd won but was a good match anyway.

I have a few more pictures I can upload, also a video of Andy and Novak coming onto court but not sure where I can upload that to.  I didn't get too many pictures though, was too involved in the match, and if you're not careful you end up watching too much of it through your camera!

Oh James,you lucky thing-you were right up close to all the action!The atmosphere must have been something else!And what a match to go to for your first time seeing Andy live!I know he didn't win,but it ended up being a pretty close-run thing in the end,and the first set especially must have been phenomenal to experience in person.Wow!

I know exactly what you mean about watching through the camera-a couple of years ago I was lucky enough to go on an amazing trip,with a class I was taking,to Italy,where I'd never been.At the start I was determined to take pictures of everything,so I wouldn't forget a thing.But after a while,I realised I was spending more time setting up my camera to take the right shot of whatever I was photographing,a beautiful view etc,than I was enjoying and appreciating the experience of whatever it was I was snapping away at.I made a deliberate effort to put the camera away more after that and just experience the trip.

That said,if you didn't mind,I'd love to see any of the other pictures you took?Would be really cool to see the video,but,like you,I wouldn't know where to begin with trying to put those on here.But if you don't want to or can't or whatever,then don't worry about it,and thank you very much for the ones you've already put up!
IP Logged
james83

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12867 on: November 08, 2012, 03:53 PM »

Few more pics...

Judy and the lovely Kim.

And one more of Lendl as we're used to seeing him.

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12868 on: November 08, 2012, 04:00 PM »

Oh wow,James,thank you!Great pics!!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12869 on: November 08, 2012, 04:23 PM »

Absolutely brilliant pics, James... thanks, and welcome
Although the outcome wasn't what we would have wanted, what a treat to have been at this match!

As to Andy's kit. I'm no fan either, but maybe Adidas are giving him an extra big bonus for wearing this. Hope so.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 ... 1319 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »