Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 858 859 860 [861] 862 863 864 ... 1261 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray Pictures  (Read 688531 times)
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12900 on: November 13, 2012, 04:59 PM »

A picture is worth a thousand words.

IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12901 on: November 13, 2012, 09:20 PM »

Haha John thanks for posting. I remember seeing that sign at the Olympic final and taking a great deal of pleasure in them being proven wrong!
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12902 on: November 13, 2012, 09:50 PM »

My heart just melted

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12903 on: November 13, 2012, 10:01 PM »

My heart just melted

Ahhhhh,that's so lovely!!I love seeing Andy around kids,he's so natural with them.Do you know where this pic is from John?
IP Logged
deb
ATP Level

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12904 on: November 13, 2012, 10:10 PM »

Thanks John lovely pictures.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12905 on: November 13, 2012, 10:12 PM »

Ahhhhh,that's so lovely!!I love seeing Andy around kids,he's so natural with them.Do you know where this pic is from John?
.    Set 4 sport. Judy is very involved with the program.  Don't know where it is though
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 November 13, 2012, 10:20 PM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12906 on: November 13, 2012, 10:33 PM »

Ok,thanks John!I always love it whenever they release new stuff Andy's done for set 4 sport.He's great with kids,and its's sweet to see.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12907 on: November 13, 2012, 11:13 PM »

Aww, love it, my heart just melted too. I just love Andy, what an amazing guy! Thanks for the pic John! Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12908 on: November 13, 2012, 11:15 PM »

.    Set 4 sport. Judy is very involved with the program.  Don't know where it is though
It's Craiglockhart in Edinburgh.  I've just watched an interview with a scruffy-looking unshaven Andy with Mum Judy on STV's "Scotland Tonight", and they were both there today along with 24 families, so loads of kids.   Hopefully I'll be able to get the interview on STV iplayer Catch-up tomorrow and post the link on here.
[ Last edit by Aileen November 13, 2012, 11:18 PM ] IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12909 on: November 13, 2012, 11:17 PM »

I think it's Craiglockhart in Edinburgh.  I've just watched an interview with a scruffy-looking unshaven Andy with Mum Judy on STV's "Scotland Tonight", and they were both there today with 24 families plus kids.   Hopefully I'll be able to get the interview on STV iplayer Catch-up tomorrow and post the link on here.

Aww I thought he looked gorgeous.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12910 on: November 13, 2012, 11:18 PM »

Ok,I did a little googling,and Aileen's right-it was on today in Edinburgh.Found another pic,but not nearly as good as the one you found John:

IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12911 on: November 13, 2012, 11:18 PM »

You know, I meant to remark on the flag and forgot. I think they went more than once.

As for Andy with the youngster, that is lovely. Look at the expression on his face! Awww! When Andy's playing days are done (I can't bear to think of it!) I feel sure he'll coach kids, very little ones. He seems wonderful with them, so warm and natural. Kids seem to like him too. Kids won't be fooled, they can see through fakes. Our Andy is as genuine as they come and it shows.

Lovely stuff.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12912 on: November 13, 2012, 11:29 PM »

Ok,I did a little googling,and Aileen's right-it was on today in Edinburgh.Found another pic,but not nearly as good as the one you found John:

Like I said, I hope to be able to post a link to the interview tomorrow - although it doesn't show much of him with the kids, just a straightforward interview with him and Judy.  Andy talks about his success this year, the fact that he knows he'll have to work very hard in order to do well next year - and amusingly about what he's planning to give Lendl as a Christmas present. Very Happy  And for those who hear the sound of wedding bells any time soon ... well it seems Andy and Kim are very happy with the way things are just now. Smile

[ Last edit by Aileen November 14, 2012, 12:08 PM ] IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12913 on: November 14, 2012, 12:26 PM »

There is a picture of Andy in the Daily Record this morning. He was at the Craiglochart Tennis Centre in Edinburgh. He is pictured with young kids who had won a competition to meet Andy and have a hit with him. I think he does a lot of good work to promote tennis in Scotland. The kids were saying he is a really nice person  and that they had enjoyed the day very much. I think a lot of people forget that Andy does a lot to promote tennis throughout the UK.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12914 on: November 14, 2012, 12:42 PM »

Thanks LB.  Here's the pic and the link to the Daily Record article - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/competition-winners-tell-scots-tennis-1434802

Also as I promised earlier - here's last night's interview with Andy and Judy on STV's "Scotland Tonight".

After the advert (if you get one), it's at 21:50.  Sorry, UK viewers only, and  the video will be available for just 7 days.

http://player.stv.tv/programmes/scotland-tonight/2012-11-13-2230/
[ Last edit by Aileen November 14, 2012, 12:45 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 858 859 860 [861] 862 863 864 ... 1261 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »