Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 860 861 862 [863] 864 865 866 ... 1366 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 845878 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12930 on: November 16, 2012, 01:52 AM »

Aileen,we've been talking a little about it on the news thread-don't know if you recall,but at the Commonwealth Games dinner the other night Andy was awarded two flights to Dubai,so this is probably them putting them to good use!Don't know if this is the planned holiday-I had kind of understood from the way Andy was talking he wanted to go somewhere with snow,though they could've just readjusted their plans when they got the tickets-but Kim is definitely there with him.
I didn't know about the tickets, so thanks for the info.   However I'd have thought he'd have seen enough of the place having played tournaments there and might have given the tickets to somebody else.  It's not like he can't afford to go anywhere he wants to.  Mind you, you know what they say about Scotsmen and their wallets ...!
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12931 on: November 16, 2012, 09:18 AM »

There's snow in Dubai too...

http://www.skidubai.com/ski-dubai/snowpark/
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12932 on: November 16, 2012, 09:22 AM »

Wow,flowerpower-I want to go there now!!
[ Last edit by xxdanixx November 16, 2012, 09:27 AM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12933 on: November 16, 2012, 09:24 AM »

However I'd have thought he'd have seen enough of the place having played tournaments there and might have given the tickets to somebody else.  It's not like he can't afford to go anywhere he wants to.  Mind you, you know what they say about Scotsmen and their wallets ...!

I kind of thought the same thing,Aileen,but maybe they just like the place and jumped at the chance to go back?Or they could be flying on to somewhere else from Dubai,who knows...Ahh well,whatever they're up to,I hope they enjoy themselves...
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12934 on: November 16, 2012, 09:47 AM »

Some lovely old pics  wub
Sorry if they have been posted before..

I like the third en fourth most, didn't reminder the one at Olympics...

My favourite one

Sorry if I made you cry cuz I became emotional when I saw this one..

Love the expression of the boy who is ruffling Andy's hair Smile

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12935 on: November 16, 2012, 01:12 PM »

Phew!  Thought my geography, dodgy at the best of times, was failing me until I found it was an indoor ski resort!  Looks really good though.

I kind of thought the same thing,Aileen,but maybe they just like the place and jumped at the chance to go back?Or they could be flying on to somewhere else from Dubai,who knows...Ahh well,whatever they're up to,I hope they enjoy themselves...
The first did cross my mind later because I guess Andy doesn't get to see too much of the places he plays in.  Anyway I've since read the discussion on the other thread - so Andy and Kim could be rubbing shoulders with SmugFed ...oh my!    Very Happy

I too hope they have a great holiday together because it's something they both thoroughly deserve.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12936 on: November 16, 2012, 01:20 PM »

Yes it's brilliant went there two years ago 32 outside in sunshine and -2 inside snow dome was so strange and the men skiing in their traditional long robes!! Hope Andy dos'nt have ago don't wont him injured!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12937 on: November 16, 2012, 01:22 PM »

Andy is on football focus tomorrow 12.15 bbc 1. I expect its been posted already but couldn't find it .
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12938 on: November 16, 2012, 01:33 PM »

Yes it's brilliant went there two years ago 32 outside in sunshine and -2 inside snow dome was so strange and the men skiing in their traditional long robes!! Hope Andy dos'nt have ago don't wont him injured!!

Don't think that's anything you need to worry about Deb-he said in an interview that he doesn't ski for that very reason!He said he'd like to try it,but that there'll be plenty of time for him to do it once he's done playing tennis.Smart boy Smile
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12939 on: November 16, 2012, 01:37 PM »

Don't think that's anything you need to worry about Deb-he said in an interview that he doesn't ski for that very reason!He said he'd like to try it,but that there'll be plenty of time for him to do it once he's done playing tennis.Smart boy Smile
yes very wise Danni I ski and the first time I went broke both legs ! Haha  stretcher
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12940 on: November 16, 2012, 02:06 PM »

yes very wise Danni I ski and the first time I went broke both legs ! Haha  stretcher

Oh Deb,you poor thing!That must have been horrible for you!Very brave of you to do it again after that-I'm not sure I'd be brave enough!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12941 on: November 16, 2012, 02:11 PM »

Oh Deb,you poor thing!That must have been horrible for you!Very brave of you to do it again after that-I'm not sure I'd be brave enough!

I know Danni but my husband and children love it so I would get left at home!!  so it was a case of get on with it, and it was a few years ago and I do love it now!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12942 on: November 16, 2012, 02:12 PM »

Can anyone tell me why I don't get an email saying there is a response to my postings , I use to but now I don't???
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12943 on: November 16, 2012, 02:13 PM »

Andy apparently in a Dubai mall today.

The mall is huge and just awesome!
I bet Andy had a lovely time there..
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12944 on: November 16, 2012, 02:17 PM »

Wow,flowerpower-I want to go there now!!

You know Dani, I lived in Dubai for 10 years..
It was just too good to be true..
Ski Dubai is just so much fun and a wonderful experience. Dubai is like a dream and I bet everyone would enjoy their stay there.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 860 861 862 [863] 864 865 866 ... 1366 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »