Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 861 862 863 [864] 865 866 867 ... 1335 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 784074 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12945 on: November 16, 2012, 02:24 PM »

I know Danni but my husband and children love it so I would get left at home!!  so it was a case of get on with it, and it was a few years ago and I do love it now!!

Well,I reckon you're a braver woman than me!I went once,and waited at the bottom with a big mug of hot chocolate-that was my version of a skiing trip Smile

Now,mind you,I was much younger at the time,so I like to think I'd be braver now!It's certainly something I'd like to try,if I get the opportunity.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12946 on: November 16, 2012, 02:27 PM »

You know Dani, I lived in Dubai for 10 years..
It was just too good to be true..
Ski Dubai is just so much fun and a wonderful experience. Dubai is like a dream and I bet everyone would enjoy their stay there.

Oh wow,Zarfeen,lucky you!
I used to know a girl whose family went there every single summer,for 3 months.She'd show me pictures and tell me stories,and it sounded like an amazing place,so it's always been a place I'd like to go to someday-and now I've seen the ski place I have even more of a reason to want to go!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12947 on: November 16, 2012, 02:30 PM »

Oh wow,Zarfeen,lucky you!
I used to know a girl whose family went there every single summer,for 3 months.She'd show me pictures and tell me stories,and it sounded like an amazing place,so it's always been a place I'd like to go to someday-and now I've seen the ski place I have even more of a reason to want to go!

Aww Dani, you better plan your next holiday to Dubai right away!!
You seem to be so keen in visiting Dubai..
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12948 on: November 16, 2012, 02:32 PM »

Aww Dani, you better plan your next holiday to Dubai right away!!
You seem to be so keen in visiting Dubai..

Haha,I have LOADS of places I want to see-but it's a question of figuring out a way to afford it all!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12949 on: November 16, 2012, 02:34 PM »

Haha,I have LOADS of places I want to see-but it's a question of figuring out a way to afford it all!

I guess we both love travelling then Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12950 on: November 16, 2012, 02:37 PM »

I guess we both love travelling then Very Happy

Oh,absolutely!I haven't actually had the opportunity to travel all that much-but when I have,it's just made me want to go and see more places!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12951 on: November 16, 2012, 02:39 PM »

Oh,absolutely!I haven't actually had the opportunity to travel all that much-but when I have,it's just made me want to go and see more places!

Yeah, me too..hug
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12952 on: November 16, 2012, 03:03 PM »

Edinburgh Ski centre has been improved. It was on the news the other night. More nursery slopes for the kids. Edinburgh schools have been encouraged to use it looks a lot of fun. I suppose starting young is good as the kids will graduate for the big ski events.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12953 on: November 16, 2012, 03:03 PM »

Well,I reckon you're a braver woman than me!I went once,and waited at the bottom with a big mug of hot chocolate-that was my version of a skiing trip Smile

Now,mind you,I was much younger at the time,so I like to think I'd be braver now!It's certainly something I'd like to try,if I get the opportunity.
It is something that you love or hate, the hot chocolate they do in the mountain is sooo lovely , but it might just be because its lovely when it's cold.  Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12954 on: November 16, 2012, 03:18 PM »

It is something that you love or hate, the hot chocolate they do in the mountain is sooo lovely , but it might just be because its lovely when it's cold.  Very Happy

Well,if I'm honest I really didn't give myself the chance to know whether I loved it,hated it or what before- I just didn't even try!So I would really like to give it a go someday,and see what it's actually like.

Ooh,I love hot chocolate-there's nothing like a big mug of it on a really cold,wintery day,especially if it's snowing.Lol,I'm really putting myself in a wintery,christmassy mood now!Must remember it's still only November!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12955 on: November 16, 2012, 04:46 PM »

Well,if I'm honest I really didn't give myself the chance to know whether I loved it,hated it or what before- I just didn't even try!So I would really like to give it a go someday,and see what it's actually like.

Ooh,I love hot chocolate-there's nothing like a big mug of it on a really cold,wintery day,especially if it's snowing.Lol,I'm really putting myself in a wintery,christmassy mood now!Must remember it's still only November!
Oh yes hot chocolate  with cream on top !! No think of all those calories ,  roflmao
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12956 on: November 16, 2012, 06:15 PM »

Oh yes hot chocolate  with cream on top !! No think of all those calories ,  roflmao

Don't forget the mini-marshmallows! Very Happy
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12957 on: November 16, 2012, 06:42 PM »

Don't forget the mini-marshmallows! Very Happy
Oh now your talking mouth watering !!!  lmao
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12958 on: November 16, 2012, 06:48 PM »

Have to say Dubai sounds like one of the most ecologically unsound places on the planet. 
 I remember Andy saying he wanted to go somewhere that didn't involve changing planes and lots of travelling. So perhaps this was just easy, especially as he had been given the tickets.  And it may be Kim's choice as I suspect she'd like more holiday with Andy than she gets.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12959 on: November 16, 2012, 08:01 PM »

Don't think that's anything you need to worry about Deb-he said in an interview that he doesn't ski for that very reason!He said he'd like to try it,but that there'll be plenty of time for him to do it once he's done playing tennis.Smart boy Smile
Also I was pleased to read a few months ago that Lendl has banned him from playing footie.  That's another sure way of picking up leg injuries, and also he said Andy was playing it too often and therefore using up energy he should be conserving for tennis.

I believe that Djoko regularly skies though - and old man Fed is so fearful of injury the only other sport he'll play until he retires is table tennis.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 861 862 863 [864] 865 866 867 ... 1335 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »