Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 2 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 862 863 864 [865] 866 867 868 ... 1352 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 817885 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12960 on: November 16, 2012, 08:14 PM »

I believe that Djoko regularly skies though - and old man Fed is so fearful of injury the only other sport he'll play until he retires is table tennis.
Oh my god,of course.Of course he plays table tennis.How does he get anyone to play against him though?Can you imagine the prospect?
Hmm,didn't know that about Novak.I guess he must keep to what he'd feel are safe limits,but still-so easy for something to go wrong!

In a way it must be really tough,to not be able to do things like play a game you love to relax,during downtime-but I guess the choice is theirs once they know how much stuff done off-court could affect what happens on-court.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12961 on: November 16, 2012, 08:43 PM »

His ego is so massive I'm surprised he can even get close to the table. Very Happy   Andy still goes kart-racing though.  Some folk think that's dangerous but apparently there are different levels of speed and types of kart, so I'm sure he'll take all the necessary precautions.  The only problem is that he's said himself he hates being beaten (well we know that anyway!) so hopefully that doesn't mean that he'll take unnecessary risks.   

Can anyone tell me why I don't get an email saying there is a response to my postings , I use to but now I don't???
Deb, Mark's the person to ask about problems relating to the website, so put your query on this help thread -
http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/feedback/updates-and-faq/4110/
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12962 on: November 16, 2012, 08:51 PM »

His ego is so massive I'm surprised he can even get close to the table. Very Happy   Andy still goes kart-racing though.  Some folk think that's dangerous but apparently there are different levels of speed and types of kart, so I'm sure he'll take all the necessary precautions.  The only problem is that he's said himself he hates being beaten (well we know that anyway!) so hopefully that doesn't mean that he'll take unnecessary risks.   

Ahahaha,true that!Maybe he's had a table custom-designed for him or something-actually,that is something I can totally see him doing.

Hmm,is it really considered dangerous?I guess I could see how it could be...but again,like Novak,I'm sure he sets limits for himself.As we well know,there's probably nobody on the tour more aware of how much stuff done off-court affects what happens on-court than our man!And I have to say,I'd pick go-karting for him over skiing any day.Maybe I'm wrong,but I just see skiing as one where stuff can go wrong SO easily!
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12963 on: November 16, 2012, 10:17 PM »

Judy's Set 4 Sport books has various games Frauderer can play without hurting himself. Whistle
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12964 on: November 17, 2012, 02:18 AM »

The second one is my personal fave. Very Happy

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12965 on: November 17, 2012, 03:19 AM »

Judy's Set 4 Sport books has various games Frauderer can play without hurting himself. Whistle
Like tiddlywinks, perhaps? Very Happy
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12966 on: November 17, 2012, 06:53 AM »

Thanx scot clap Watched prog. up to Andy's moment. If I'd known it would be on here, would not have bothered Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12967 on: November 17, 2012, 11:46 AM »

Thanks Scot, brilliant, a little fix of Andy.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12968 on: November 17, 2012, 12:33 PM »

Thanx scot clap Watched prog. up to Andy's moment. If I'd known it would be on here, would not have bothered Rolling Eyes
I knew someone from MW would post it so was watching DC at time -was hoping Almagro would defeat Birdy, but it was not to be.  It was a brilliant sequence.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12969 on: November 17, 2012, 01:02 PM »

I knew someone from MW would post it so was watching DC at time -was hoping Almagro would defeat Birdy, but it was not to be.  It was a brilliant sequence.

I was cross with myself for missing Ferrer yesterday. I completely forgot. Caught some of Almagro/Berdych. Thought Berdych was in trouble there for a while. Is it me or did he look out on his feet when the match was done?

I'm missing the doubles now, honestly!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12970 on: November 17, 2012, 03:21 PM »

I went to bed at start of final set tj and did think the momentum was with Almagro.  Am dipping in and out of the dubs this afternoon.  Vamos Espagna.  Don't want Berdych to win and get fired up by it like Nole did when Serbia won. 
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12971 on: November 17, 2012, 04:38 PM »

I went to bed at start of final set tj and did think the momentum was with Almagro.  Am dipping in and out of the dubs this afternoon.  Vamos Espagna.  Don't want Berdych to win and get fired up by it like Nole did when Serbia won. 

I've just turned the TV off for a bit after watching some of the dubs. I decided that falling asleep as I was, in front of the TV at my age isn't good, so I had to move a bit. I'm blaming my throat though, which is still rubbish. Seriously fed up with having no voice now.

Anyway, it's funny, you've taken the words out of my mouth. Before I fell asleep I was thinking about what winning the DC might do for Berdych. I think, with all due respect, I might cry if it leads him to do a Djokovic. Berdych is fine in the rankings where he is, thanks lol.

I'd like to see Spain win. I'd love it for Ferrer to be honest, the thought they'd done it without Nadal. I think Ferrer deserves it too, it would cap off a great year for him. Not that I want it giving him ideas either lol.

Also, did you hear the comms talking about Andy and the DC? I wouldn't mind, but the lad wasn't even on the ruddy court!

I agree with Frew Watsisface that Lendl won't pressure Andy to play DC, but then neither should he. I get the feeling Lendl would concur with what Leon Smith said recently, that Andy working towards getting to No.1 is more important than DC now. The thing is though, why mention him in the first place? Sometimes I think the comms bring Andy up just to criticise or drop him into a controversy.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12972 on: November 17, 2012, 05:18 PM »

No didn't hear that tj as I think I switched on just as they'd finished talking about Andy.  Frew Macmillan and other Eurosport comms are so down on Andy when it comes to DC it drives me to distraction.  Sounds abit like they were having a go yet again?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12973 on: November 17, 2012, 05:21 PM »

Love this pic..

IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #12974 on: November 17, 2012, 05:30 PM »

No didn't hear that tj as I think I switched on just as they'd finished talking about Andy.  Frew Macmillan and other Eurosport comms are so down on Andy when it comes to DC it drives me to distraction.  Sounds abit like they were having a go yet again?

They were sort of having a go. It sort of sounded a bit like that. Chris Bradman asked Frew if he thought Lendl would push Andy to play DC 'because of what it can bring', you know the sort of thing they say, and then they talked about it for a bit. It just struck me as pathetic, given that we were watching Spain and the Czech Republic. There was no need to bring Andy up at all. That's why I feel that sometimes they bring him up just to have a go.

Trouble is, I think Andy is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Personally I think it's a decision for him to make, with Leon Smith, of course, and Lendl. I could understand him wanting to play, but equally I would understand if he chose to prioritise his own career, especially now.

Frew Macmillan drives me mad about the subject, always has. Then again, he drives me a bit mad anyway.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 862 863 864 [865] 866 867 868 ... 1352 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »